‧₊˚Yoonseok||Overworked‧₊˚

Caregiver: Hoseok
Little: Yoongi

━━━━━━━━━━━━

The boys had a comeback soon making them all stressed. What worried Hoseok was that Yoongi hadn't slipped since their manager dump a load of work onto him. No one could get him away from his work either. Everyone tried, especially Hoseok.

It has now been three weeks since Yoongi last slipped, four days since he last slept and ate. When he did eat it'd only be a breakfast bar. Hoseok was beyond worried. He tried even harder to get Yoongi away from the work. He looked pale and dark circles under his eyes, almost like he'd been punched.

It was another day now. Hoseok was sat downstairs by himself. The others had gone out to do some more recording and Yoongi was, well still working. Hoseok had enough. He got up from the sofa and headed to their shared room. He opened the door slowly and looked at the older boy. The desk light was still on and his pen moving fast against the paper going onto a new line in seconds.

"Yoongi" Hoseok said and got no answer.

"Yoongi" He said more sternly, still no answer.

"YOONGI" He said a bit louder scaring him.

"You could have said my name quietly like a normal person" Yoongi said not taking his eyes away from the paper.

"Yoongi I did, you couldn't hear me" Hoseok said walking over to the desk.

"You need sleep and to eat Yoongi, you're stressed" Hoseok said and Yoongi shook his head still not looking up from the paper.

Hoseok sighed and thought of what he could do. He then thought of something that should definitely work.

"You need to rest baby boy" Hoseok said putting his hand gently on Yoongi's shoulder.

He stopped writing. A sniffle was heard before he broke out into tears.

"D-Daddy" he cried and Hoseok immediately hugged him.

He picked Yoongi up and he sat on the bed with Yoongi in his lap, crying. He rubbed circles on his back gently as he continued to cry.

"Shhh baby boy it's alright, daddy's here" Hoseok said as Yoongi continued to cry but quietened down.

"D-Daddy" Yoongi said his voice cracked a bit from the crying.

"Yes baby" Hoseok said looking at the littles tired, red face.

"I hungwerg and sweepy" Yoongi said sniffling a bit.

"Let's go get you a proper meal, quick bath and then bed" Hoseok smiles softly as he picked the little up and walked to the kitchen.

He placed Yoongi down on a kitchen chair and started making the little a quick meal of rice and some vegetables. To get him back his strength. Luckily it didn't take too long to make and served up the meal. From how tired Yoongi looked Hoseok began to feed him since Yoongi had no strength left since he slipped.

It took a while for Yoongi to eat his meal but once he was done Hoseok ran him a quick bubble bath to get the little more relaxed and less stressed from how he was before.

"Yoongi which bubbles do you want?" Hoseok asked since they have three different colour bubbles.

"Bwue" Yoongi said rubbing his tired eyes.

Hoseok put the blue bubbles in and called Yoongi. When the little entered the bathroom, Hoseok helped him get his clothes off that he had been wearing for two weeks and helped him into the bath. Normally Yoongi would be playing with his bath toys but right now he was relaxing feeling the warm water relax his muscles while Hoseok went to get a fluffy onesie for Yoongi to wear for when he got out.

"Lets give you a quick was baby and get you into your onesie" Hoseok said as he helped Yoongi clean himself.

Once he was clean Hoseok put a diaper on Yoongi because he knew that Yoongi would fall into a deep sleep and probably not wake up in time. Then helped Yoongi put on his blue fluffy onesie. Hoseok picked him up once again and carried him over to their bed.

"Dada wan' cudwels" Yoongi said with his eyes closed out stretching his arms out for Hoseok.

Hoseok quickly got changed into some sweat pants and got into bed cuddling his baby boy. Yoongi almost instantly fell asleep from how exhausted he was and being in his daddy's arms again. Hoseok was so relieved that he manages to get Yoongi to slip and relax again.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 29/03/2019
Edited: —/—/——