‧₊˚vmin||wash hands‧₊˚

little: taehyung
caregiver: jimin
━━━━━━━━━━━━

"dada!! can taetae help make dinner" taehyung asked with his famous box smile on his face.

"of corse you can baby" jimin smiled, just before taehyung could grab any of the food to help jimin grabbed his wrist gently to stop him.

"what are you forgetting to do first?" jimin asked.

he's been trying to get the little to always wash his hands before everything.

"umm.." taehyung said thinking.

"wands!!" he said after a minutes.

jimin lead him over to the sink and he put some soap on his hands.

"do you remember how to clean them properly?" jimin asked and taehyung shook his head.

"okay, let's do it together and watch me" jimin smiled as he put some soap on his hands.

he started rubbing his palms together, then the top of his hands, then in between his fingers, then his thumbs, then his nails. jimin watched to make sure taehyung was following properly which the little was.

they both then rinsed the soap off their hands and dried them onto a clean towel that jimin got out a few minutes ago.

"dada!! did taetae do gud washing wands" taehyung asked showing jimin his clean hands.

"you did amazing baby" jimin smiled and the little jumped in happiness.

"it mell weally nice" taehyung giggled.

jimin smiled and they both started making dinner together and once they finished making it taehyung then showed jimin how to wash his hands properly using the same method from before. jimin was so happy that taehyung had fully remembered it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
stay safe everyone and this is the last quarantine like oneshot :)
━━━━━━━━━━━━
first uploaded: 05/04/2020
edited: —/—/——