‧₊˚jinXbts||christmas - waking up‧₊˚

So I'll be doing a Christmas special for each member and will be posted at different times of today. So Jin's will be based on waking up in Christmas morning.

Little: Seokjin
Caregivers: Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook.
━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Baby wake up" Jin heard a voice say softly.

He opened his eyes tiredly and saw Namjoon above him with a smile on his face.

"Morwing dada" Jin said tiredly and rubbed his eyes.

"Do you remember what today is?" Namjoon asked softly and the littles eyes widened.

"Wishmas wishmas!!" Jin shouted happily and sat up.

"Merry Christmas baby" everyone else said since they were in his room to surprise him.

"Merry wishmas" Jin smiled happily.

"Lets go see if Santa's been" Taehyung smiled brightly making Jin even more excited.

"Yesh" Jin said as he got up.

Yoongi grabbed Jin's dressing gown and he helped the little put it on as well as his slippers and they all headed down to the living room.

Hoseok went in first and opened the door letting them all in and Jimin switched the lights on. Jin closed his eyes slightly letting them adjust to the light, he then opened his eyes again. His eyes widened and his smiled widened more.

"Presents!!" He cheered happily and they all sat down on the sofa and Jin sat on the floor.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
Next-
Little Yoongi opening presents.
━━━━━━━━━━━━
First Uploaded: 25/12/2019
Edited: —/—/——