‧₊˚Taegi||Long Travels‧₊˚

Caregiver: Yoongi
Little: Taehyung
━━━━━━━━━━━━

Yoongi and Taehyung were currently packing the car. They both decided to go on holiday because of how busy Yoongi has been lately. So they decided to stay in Korea but to go somewhere else, that was about twelve hours away.

Yoongi was quickly packing Taehyung's bag in case he turned back to his normal headspace. Since he was in little space and had packed his little space things. Even though Taehyung is hardly in normal head space Yoongi wanted to make sure.

"Come on Daddy, want to go" Taehyung stood at the bedroom door wearing overalls with a yellow short sleeved shirt on underneath, he was hugging his white teddy bear with a purple pacifier in between his lips but a massive smile still visible on his face.

"I'm coming baby" Yoongi have his famous gummy smile towards the little who smiled even more.

Taehyung loved it when Yoongi smiled. Taehyung ran down the hall giggling and Yoongi followed behind as he brought Taehyungs suitcase. He carefully but it in the boot of the car and went round to the passengers side and but Taehyungs seat belt on for him.

"How long till there?" Taehyung asked.

"About twelve hours" Yoongi smiled softly and then closed the door and went round to the drivers side of the car and got in.

"Dada isn't twelves hours half a day?!" Taehyung asked smiling knowing that he's right.

"Yes it it baby" Yoongi smiled.

"Now have you got everything before we go?" He asked and Taehyung nodded.

"Lets go then" Yoongi smiled and started the engine.

He started to driving and Taehyung opened the little compartment that was in front of him and pulled out some albums. After about fifteen minutes he chose which album he wanted to listen to first. He put in the 'All Light' album by ASTRO. When the first song started playing Taehyung sang along and turned the volume up and put the windows down so everyone could hear.

Yoongi smiled while driving hearing his baby's voice, that he loved so much. They went through so many album.

"Daddy I need toilet" Taehyung pouted softly.

"Okay baby, can you hold on until we get to a service station, there's one about five minutes away from here" Yoongi said and kept his eyes on the road.

"Yeah" Taehyung softly and looked out the window keeping an eye out for it.

"Daddy it there" Taehyung said after five minutes.

Yoongi smiled and he drove into the service station and parked up. He let Taehyung out and then locked the car. He lead the little to the toilets.

"I'll wait out here for you baby" Yoongi said and Taehyung nodded before going in.

He did his business and washes his hands.

"He's weird"

"What is he wearing?"

"He's ugly"

"Who the hell would wear that at his age?"

Taehyung heard voice and turned his head seeing a group of boys who were looking at him and talking about him. Taehyung tried to shake off what they were saying about him and walked out.

"Better?" Yoongi asked and Taehyung nodded and smiled.

"Is there anything you want here for the journey?" Yoongi asked and smiled.

"Can I have some sweeties?" Taehyung asked and Yoongi nodded.

They were into one of the shops in the service station and Taehyung picked the sweets he wanted and Yoongi paid for them. Once Taehyung was chewing on his sweets they headed back to the car. They got back in and they started driving again.

Taehyung had been very quiet for the rest of the journey. When 'My Pace' came on when they put the 'I AM WHO?' Album on by Stray Kids. Yoongi was surprised that Taehyung wasn't singing along because he loved that song. He looked over seeing the littles head leaned against the window with a sad expression on his face.

Yoongi pulled over and looked at Taehyung.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Yoongi asked turning the engine off.

"Nofing Dada" Taehyung said sadly.

Yoongi could now see tears welling up in the littles eyes and he immediately knew something has happened.

"Baby, you look like you're going to cry, tell me what's up" Yoongi said softly.

Then tears started to run down Taehyung's face. Yoongi pulled him into a close, tight hug where he just cried.

"Dada, pwople called me ugerly, weird and no one wikes my outfit that dada got me" Taehyung cried more and Yoongi hugged him tighter.

"When was this baby?" Yoongi asked trying to stay calm that anyone would even come close to saying that.

"When I went to toilet" Taehyung cried.

Yoongi made him looked at him, with them still really close. He wiped away the littles tears and pecked his lips softly.

"Baby you aren't weird and definitely not ugly" Yoongi said softly.

"And my baby looks adorable in this outfit, take no notice of them, they obviously have nothing have nothing better to do, please don't cry baby because it's not true" Yoongi reinsure him and Taehyung nodded.

"Now I am going to reply this song and your going to sing because you love this Stray Kids song" Yoongi smiled and put 'My Pace ' back on.

Taehyung started singing softly and it gradually got louder making Yoongi smile. This lasted for the last eight hours.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
Songs used:
My Pace - Stray Kids

And the first song from the ALL LIGHT album is Starry Sky.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
First Uploaded: 15/07/2019
Edited: —/—/——