‧₊˚Yoonseok||Disney‧₊˚

Little: Hoseok
Caregiver: Yoongi
━━━━━━━━━━━━

It had always been Hoseok's dream to go to Disney Land. Whenever he was in little space there would always be a Disney movie on and he would be singing along to all the songs. As his caregiver Yoongi made it his mission to make Hoseok's dream come true and that's what he plans to do.

"Baby can you come to the living room" Yoongi shouted loud enough for the little to hear from upstairs.

"Coming daddy" was Hoseok's response and Yoongi smiled as he went to the living room and waited.

Yoongi stood in front of the coffee table with an envelope behind his back and a serious expression on his face. Hoseok soon enough came into the living room wearing his 'Lion King' shirt and sat on the sofa. He looked up at his daddy seeing the serious expression.

"Wat wromg daddy? Why chu serious?" Hoseok asked.

"This" Yoongi said and put the envelope in front of Hoseok.

Hoseok looked confused and kind of scared. He was trying to think of what he's done wrong for his daddy to be so serious. Hoseok took the envelope from the table and opened it gently. Once it was open he took the piece of paper out and read it.

'You're going to Disney Land'

The littles eyes lit up with happiness and he looked at Yoongi with a massive smile.

"Weally daddy?! We weally going to Disney wand?" Hoseok asked with extreme happiness and excitement.

"Yes we are baby" Yoongi smiled and he hugged the little.

"Thank chu daddy!! I wove chu so much" the little said and hugged him back tightly.

"Now go pack because we have our flight tonight" Yoongi smiled and Hoseok was already up the stairs and started to pack.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
Sorry this is so short.
I'm currently on Holiday so sorry for the delayed updates💜✌️
━━━━━━━━━━━━
First Uploaded: 12/10/2019
Edited: —/—/——