‧₊˚Vmin||Temper‧₊˚

Requested by _JinxofJamless_
Sorry for the delay💜
━━━━━━━━━━━━
Little: Jimin
Caregiver: Taehyung
━━━━━━━━━━━━

Today was one of the days Taehyung has felt the most stressed. He had been working for nineteen hours straight and he was only half way done. He decided to take a little break because he needed it. He was sat on the sofa with his head in this hands feeling extremely tired and stressed.

Jimin came through to the living room finally seeing Taehyung.

"Daddy~" the Little says excitedly and goes up to him.

"Pwesse can you pway wif me" Jimin said with a big smile on his face.

Taehyung wasn't paying attention though, he was too tired to concentrate. His eye lids kept drifting and he kept trying to keep himself away.

"Daddy" Jimin kept repeating for over ten minutes now.

"Daddy can you-"

"No Jimin! No! Can't you see that I'm tired. I've actually been working while you have been playing and doing fuck all. You know that this is important and I can be spending my time playing with you!!" Taehyung kind I'd shouted angrily and got back up and went back to his work.

Jimin sat there with his head down and tears falling.

"I'm sowwy Daddy" Jimin cried to himself. He looked over at all his toys but he didn't feel like playing anymore.

The little dragged himself to their shared room and got into his favourite onesie and got into bed. Tears were still falling but he closed his eyes and tried getting to sleep as tears kept falling.  

Taehyung managed to get a few more hours of work done but it wasn't the best. It was the tiredness either, it was the guilt building up inside of him of what he said to Jimin. He didn't mean any of it but the little needed to understand that what he was doing was important.

Taehyung decided to switch the computer off and go to bed. He already knew that Jimin would be asleep. He made his way the bedroom and he saw Jimin and that he had tear streaks going down his face.

Taehyung felt his heart broke and he went over to the bed and got changed into something comfier and got in beside Jimin.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry" he said softly in Jimin's ears and cuddles him.

"I sowwy too dada, Jiminie sowwy too" Jimin said sleepily and then fell back asleep.

Taehyung smiled softly and he closed his eyes and fell asleep with Jimin in his arms as well.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
First Uploaded: 15/09/2019
Edited: —/—/——