‧₊˚yoongiXbts||birthday‧₊˚

little: yoongi
caregivers: seokjin, hoseok, namjoon, jimin, taehyung and jungkook
━━━━━━━━━━━━

Today is supposed to be a happy day. It's Yoongi's birthday, but today was even sadder for the members. They continued to stay around Yoongi's hospital bed still waiting for the little to wake up. Yoongi got in a horrific car accident months ago and he still hasn't awoke yet. The members still did what they did when it was Christmas. They still went out and bought Yoongi presents while one member stays there.

Jimin was chosen this time as it was Taehyung last time. Jimin gave his money to Hoseok and told him to buy the massive teddy bear Yoongi wanted as his present to him. When the others left Jimin sat next to Yoongi's bed side and held his hand gently not wanting to cause the little anymore pain.

"Please wake up a baby, it's your birthday, you love it when it's your birthday, I even got you the thing you've been waiting for ages now" Jimin said as more tears fell down his face.

Jimin was also in the car with Yoongi when the accident happened. Jimin did suffer some serious injuries but nothing as bad as Yoongi. If anything Jimin still was on crutches. Jimin could remember everything which he wished he'd couldn't. He'd remembered little Yoongi being all happy, then unexpected collision and pain, then no Yoongi in the car. When Jimin got our he saw Yoongi there barely conscious and in pain. But the time Jimin got to him with two broken legs and other injuries Yoongi had gone unconscious.

Jimin was proper crying with his head down rethinking that moment.

"D-Dont cwy dada" a weak, soft voice said the strongest he could.

Jimin's eyes widened and his head shot up meeting Yoongi's soft brown orbs.

"B-Baby, y-you're awake" Jimin smiles as he gently gave Yoongi a hug.

When he pulled away Jimin still head tears running down his face but of happiness.

"Happy birthday baby" Jimin gave a bright smile.

"Yoonie's birthday today?" Yoongi asked slightly confused and Jimin nodded.

Jimin called they members to come back as soon as possible saying Yoongi was awake and Jimin also got a doctor to check over Yoongi. The members got back at an unbelievable quick time, the doctor was still checking over Yoongi. They all couldn't sit down, they were excited that Yoongi had finally woke up.

When the doctor left saying they could see Yoongi they all rushed in immediately and hugged the little. Yoongi kept giggling saying hello to everyone. Then they gave Yoongi his presents and Christmas presents making the little even more excited. When it came to Jimin's Yoongi was more happier than they had ever see him, Yoongi got our the hospital bed still weekly and he went on the floor and hugged the teddy bear that was taller than him.

""Tank chu for the bwest birfday eva" Yoongi smiles brightly.

"And thank you for coming back to us" the members said softly with a massive smile on their faces.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOONGI!!!
I love you so so much and I want to thank you for introducing me to BTS, since you are the member who got me into them and you have been my bias ever since. I love you so much  and I hope you have ana amazing day.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━First Uploaded: 09/03/2020Edited: —/—/——

━━━━━━━━━━━━
First Uploaded: 09/03/2020
Edited: —/—/——