‧₊˚Vmin||Cold‧₊˚

Requested by BangtannnShips
I hope you enjoy and your second request will be up soon☺️☺️
━━━━━━━━━━━━

Caregiver: Jimin
Little: Taehyung

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Finally today was the day that they both got spend the whole day together. They both had been waiting ages for them to both be free to spend a whole day together and it was finally that day. Jimin had got the day off work and Taehyung was off from his park-time job.

They both had a lay in to catch up on sleep. Taehyung was snuggled up to Jimin's chest. Jimin woke up before Taehyung, he admired the youngers sleeping face and beautiful features. Not so long after Taehyung woke up but in little space.

"Morning beautiful" Jimin smiled kissing the top of Taehyung's head.

"Morning daddy" Taehyung said tiredly snuggling into Jimin's chest.

"What does TaeTae want to do today" Jimin asked and Taehyung looked up and smiled.

"Colowing" he smiled happily and sat up in bed.

"Alright baby, lets get changed, breakfast and colouring" Jimin smiled and Taehyung got out of bed excitedly.

He looked through his closet to see what he could wear.

"Daddy, TaeTae don't know what to wear" Taehyung said pouting slightly.

"Why don't you wear this" and Jimin brought the clothes out to show Taehyung.

"Yesh, thank chu daddy" Taehyung giggled and started to get changed into the outfit his daddy picked out

Now Jimin looked through his clothes to see what he would wear today and he decided to wear something comfy like Taehyung.