‧₊˚Taekook||Vampire‧₊˚

WARNING:
Blood mentioned in this
━━━━━━━━━━━━

Caregiver: Taehyung
Little: Jungkook

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Taehyung was sat on the sofa exhausted and feeling weak. Jungkook was his happy, little self who was playing with his building blocks. He looked over to his daddy seeing something not right.

"Daddy wat wormg?" Jungkook asked as he walked over to his daddy and sat on his knee.

"Nothing baby don't worry" Taehyung smiled as he brought Jungkook into a hug.

"I think it's nap time baby" Taehyung said looking up at the clock on the wall.

"Okwy daddy" Jungkook smiled rubbing his eyes noticing how tired he is.

Taehyung picked Jungkook up shaking a bit but had enough strength to carry the little to their shared room. Taehyung put Jungkook into some more comfier clothes and settled him down next to his favourite bunny teddy.

"Nin' night dada" Jungkook smiled tiredly as he snuggled up to his bunny teddy.

"Night baby, see you later" Taehyung smiled and left the room so Jungkook could have a peaceful nap.

Taehyung was relived that Jungkook has gone for his nap because now he could get his strength back. Taehyung is a vampire, he needs blood to give him strength but he hasn't told Jungkook because he doesn't want to scare him. So he can only have a bagged blood when Jungkook was on a play date or sleeping. Today Taehyung needed really bad. Normally when he needed some he'd still do it discreetly but today he just grabbed a bag and plunged his fangs into it, piercing it. He gulped the blood down in a matter of seconds and then.

"D-D-Daddy?" He heard a scared, shaking voice coming from behind him.

"Baby I can explain-" Taehyung started but Jungkook ran off to their bedroom.

Taehyung sighed and wiped the blood around from his mouth and threw the empty blood bag into the bin. Then he went to their bedroom door and knocked gently on it.

"Baby, I'm so sorry I didn't tell you, I was scared and I knew you would be, just know that I'll never hurt you alright baby?" Taehyung said in a nervous voice.

"No dada scary" and with them three words Taehyung's heart shattered into millions of little pieces.

"D-Do you want me to call J-Jin?" Taehyung stuttered holding back the tears he refused to fall.

"Mhmm" he heard Jungkook him scaredly.

Taehyung pulled his phone out and called Jin. When Jin arrived they talked on the other side of the door of the bedroom, kind of forgetting Jungkook could hear the whole conversation.

"He's terrified of me Jin, I was going to tell him but not this way, he won't come out because of what I am. I think I just need to leave for a while until he calms down and thinks of what he wants" Taehyung said and Jungkook's eyes widened with more tears falling down his face.

He wasn't scared of his daddy, he was shocked and still processing everything. He didn't mean to say that his daddy was scary, he didn't want his daddy to leave for a while. Jungkook ran to the door trying to unlocked it as fast as he could.