‧₊˚Taekook||Cuddles‧₊˚

Caregiver: Jungkook
Little: Taehyung

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Taehyung and Jungkook had a pretty busy day, like: tidying the house, Taehyung properly tidying his playroom, going food shopping and everything like that. It was so busy that Taehyung didn't get his afternoon nap leaving him after dinner exhausted.

The little could barely keep his eyes open and Jungkook felt terrible that he fought to put him down for a nap.

"Do you want to go to sleep baby?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung shook his head.

"TaeTae wan' cuddle" He said tiredly and Jungkook nodded placing Taehyung on his hip as he carried him up to the bedroom.

While walking to the bedroom Taehyung rest his head on shoulder and wrapped his arms around his neck showing how tired he was. When they were in Jungkook changed Taehyung in to a diaper and put on a onesie for the little and then Jungkook got changed into just his underwear.

When they were in bed Taehyung snuggled up to Jungkook and Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung bringing him closer.

"Daddy I wove chu so much" Taehyung said tiredly.

"I love you so much too baby" Jungkook smiles and kissed the top of Taehyung's head.

Then he heard soft snores coming from the little. He's finally fallen asleep and was resting. Jungkook smiled and fell asleep himself not long after

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
Sorry for the lack of updates and how short this one is. I'm starting school again tomorrow and I'm out of ideas at the moment so please request. I will be updating as much as I can still. So I will have your request done in no time.

I hope you enjoyed this one even though it was so short.
━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 06/01/2019
Edited: —/—/——