‧₊˚Taekook||Pool Accident‧₊˚

Caregiver- Taehyung
Little- Jungkook
━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Daddy pwease can we go to wimming pool" Jungkook begged giving his daddy his normal puppy eyes.

"Come on then, let's get your stuff ready" Taehyung smiled.

The little jumped in excitement and ran to their share room giggling in excitement. Taehyung smiled and followed behind. He got the littles swimming trunks out and Jungkook put them on ready as well as a t-shirt. Taehyung did the same.

Although he couldn't swim he always had them on if any situation he needed to be in the water to save Jungkook he would. He also packed them both a spare set of clothes.

"Come on let's go" Taehyung smiled as they walked out the house and to the car.

Jungkook immediately got in and waited for Taehyung to put his seat belt on for him.

"Come on Daddy, it gown be wate wen we get dere" Jungkook pouted and Taehyung kissed it as he put the littles seat belt on.

He then got in the drivers seat and put his seat belt on and started driving to the pool. Jungkook on the way, since it was a hot day, he put down all the windows and started to sing/shout out the window the lyrics to 'You In Me' by KARD. Taehyung just smiling and ignoring the stares of the public.

When they arrived Taehyung paid for them both to go swimming and they headed to the changing rooms where they took their shirts off and put them into the lockers, so everything is safe.

They headed through to the pool and it was surprising quiet for the hot day it was.

"Daddy, watch me in the dweep wend" Jungkook said happily as he speed walked to the other side of the pool.

Taehyung smiled and followed him. He sat on the side and watched Jungkook swim and have fun in the deep end. The little knew that Taehyung couldn't swim but Jungkook forgot in this case.

Jungkook got out the pool and went behind Taehyung. At this moment in time Taehyung wasn't paying attention and was in his own little world. He felt hands on his back push him into the water.

Taehyung started to panic. He was under water and unable to even get himself close to the surface. He never took a proper breath either and lost consciousness still in the water.

Jungkook saw that Taehyung never came back up and saw him struggling. Tears filled his eyes and fell.

"HELP!" Jungkook shouted over to the life guard and he saw the other struggling Male.

The lifeguard ran and dove into the water and brought Taehyung to the surface. He started to do immediately CPR on him to get the water out of his lung as quick as possible. Jungkook stayed by Taehyung's side as a few tears fell.

"Daddy.. wake up" Jungkook whispered in a slightly cracked voice.

All of a sudden Taehyung coughed up a load of water and his eyes opened. The life guard helped Taehyung sit up and Jungkook immediately hugged him, letting all of his tears out.

"I'm sowwy Daddy, I know mean hwrt chu, I sowwy" Jungkook cried and Taehyung held him close to him.

"Shh, baby, it's not your fault okay? This king of thing normally happens to people who can't swim" he said softly and he pecked Jungkook lips and wiped away his tears.

Taehyung picked Jungkook up and carried him to the changing rooms. Jungkook kept saying sorry and let a few tears fall but Taehyung always reinsured him that it wasn't his fault. And it want.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
First Uploaded: 13/07/2019
Edited: —/—/——