‧₊˚Taekook||Bad Dream‧₊˚

Caregiver- Jungkook
Little- Taehyung
━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was soon nighttime where Jungkook and Taehyung were. Taehyung was quietly playing with his building blocks as Jungkook was watching a horror film... in the same room as Taehyung.

The little had built a mini tower that he wanted to show his daddy. He looked at TV screen first though. Which was a pretty gruesome and terrifying scene he looked at. His eyes watered from fear but he couldn't cry out. He didn't want his daddy to think he was being pathetic. So the little kept quiet about his tower and he couldn't get the scene out of his head.

The horror movie soon finished and it was about eleven at night.

"Come on baby, lets get you ready for bed" Jungkook said smiling as the horror movie didn't effect him.

Taehyung nodded his head with a smile on his face. He has his daddy by his side if that ever happened.... right?

Jungkook picked the little up and carried him to their shared bedroom. He went over to the chester draws and pulled out one of Taehyung's favourite fluffy onesies and got the little changed. While Jungkook was getting changed into his sleepwear Taehyung had the make the hardest choice he had to make each day..... which stuffy to sleep with.

Once Jungkook finished getting changed Taehyung finally chose to sleep with his TaTa stuffy and got into his side of the bed. Jungkook smiled at how adorable Taehyung looked and got into his side of the bed. The little snuggled down and Jungkook switched the lights off before he too snuggled down and brought Taehyung close.

"N' nite dada" Taehyung said and yawned closing his eyes.

"Goodnight bay, love you" Jungkook said softly and kissed the top of the littles head.

"Wove chu too" Taehyung said softly and fell asleep.

Jungkook smiled seeing his baby asleep peacefully next to him and he soon feel asleep cuddling his little close to him.

However about three in the morning....

Taehyung's dream started to go down hill. It was a pleasant dream at first, he was playing with his daddy... that's when it went down hill everything turned bad like in the horror movie his eyes took a glance off just hours ago.

The little started shaking his head side to side and tossing and turning in his daddy's arms whispering and crying out random words.

Jungkook immediately woke up and saw Taehyung sweating, scared face.

"Baby! Wake up!" Jungkook softly shook the little at first but nothing.

"Tae! Baby! Wake up! Please" Jungkook said a little louder and shook Taehyung a little harder.

The littles eyes shot open and more tears escaped from them. He sat up and hugged Jungkook immediately crying out more and started shaking in fear.

"Shhh baby... did you have a nightmare?" Jungkook asked softly and rubbed the little back gently comforting him.

Taehyung nodded his head and looked at Jungkook with red puffy eyes.

"I-It was wike y-your movie" Taehyung stuttered again as a fresh batch of warm tears came back down his face remembering both the movie and the dream.

"Aw baby come here, daddy is sorry he watch a horror film in front of you... how about I make you some warm milk and cookies" Jungkook suggested and wiped the tears away from Taehyung's face gently.

The little sniffles and nodded. Jungkook picked Taehyung up and carried him to the kitchen and sat him down on a kitchen chair and started to make some warm milk and cookies.

Once he had made them he placed them in front of the little and he started eating them. Jungkook put the milk in his favourite sippy cup and the cookies on his favourite plate. Jungkook sat next to the little and gently rubbed his back still comforting him.

Taehyung finished within a few minutes and began to feel sleepy.

"Do you want to try and go back to sleep?" Jungkook asked and the little nodded and rubbed his eyes.

Jungkook smiled at how cute Tae looked and picked him and carried him back into their shared room. Jungkook put Taehyung down in his side and he got into his side. He moved closer to the little and cuddled him close.

"I'm always here to fight off your nightmares baby, sleep well. I love you" Jungkook whispered to the little that was already asleep and fell asleep himself, with no more disturbances for the rest of the night.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
Sorry this is out late😖
Remember I love you all💜💜
━━━━━━━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 09/05/2019
Edited: —/—/——