‧₊˚Taekook||Captured‧₊˚

This is requested by Taebeautifultiger
WARNING:
Death scene
━━━━━━━━━━━━

Caregiver: Jungkook
Little: Taehyung

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Jungkook knew that Taehyung was supposed to text him at least three times a day especially since he's a little but today he revived nothing all day. His boss, Kim Namjoon said that he could go home early to check up on him, since they are all really good friends and they all adore Taehyung.

Jungkook got into his car and started to drove back to their house. When he arrived he saw the front door slightly open, he slammed his car door shut and ran up the stairs and opened the door wider. He saw the whole place trashed.

"TAEHYUNG?!" Jungkook shouted, getting nothing in response.

Then his phone started ringing, an unknown caller ID appeared on the screen.

"Jeongguk bring us third grand and then we'll let your little whiney, annoying boyfriend go. Bring it before midnight or he's dead at a minute passed, location the abandoned warehouse, hope you find out which one it is in time" the voice laughed at the end and hung up.

The phone dropped out of Jungkook's hand and fell to his knees. He was blaming himself for all this, he was terrified of what there going to do or what they have already done to Taehyung.

Jungkook pulled himself together and picked his phone back up and immediately called Namjoon.

"Hey Kook hows-" Namjoon got cut off.

"TAEHYUNG'S BEEN TAKEN!" Jungkook cried.

"Okay Jungkook calm down, we'll come to you just stay there" Namjoon said and hung up.

Jungkook couldn't help but cry. He knew he should have come back when he didn't hear a reply after his second text he sent. He got up off the floor and he walked over to where he saw Taehyung's colouring pencils on the floor. He saw a picture of them both holding hands and at the bottom it said 'I love you dada'. More tears feel down his face when he saw it.

Then Namjoon and the others come into the house seeing Jungkook a crying mess. They asked him if he knew anything, all he could tell them was what the person said on the other side of the phone.

"Right Jin and Hoseok go get some people to check out all the abandoned warehouses without getting caught and get the money ready. Jimin and Yoongi go ask the neighbours if they saw or heard anything" Namjoon commanded and the others nodded.

"It's alright Jungkook, we'll get him back don't worry" Namjoon tried calming the younger down.

"But why him? Why Taehyung!? He did nothing wrong" Jungkook cried

"We'll get him back, and we'll kill them in the process" Namjoon said and Jungkook nodded.

Then Namjoon got a called from Jin saying they found the warehouse and they had got the money. The only thing they forgot was time. They had twenty minutes to get there and it was on the other side of town. They all immediately jumped into the van and spead back to get the money and all the way to the warehouse. Surprisingly there was still traffic at this hour and that made Jungkook worry even more. Taehyung was all ok Jungkook's mind.

When they arrived there seemed like no one was there. Namjoon has called for back up just in case so they were in their places. They all went in and opened the doors seeing just a darkened room, for a second Jungkook thought they got the wrong place and that they'd be too late be then a light in one place came on and the person walked into it dragging an unconscious Taehyung, Jungkook's eyes immediately showed raged and anger.

"I assumed you brought the money" the man smirked and Jungkook nodded.

"Now give me back Taehyung" he said, his voice going dangerously low.

"You can have your pathetic boyfriend back, I mean him in little screaming was the funniest thing I've heard" the man laughed and threw Taehyung's unconscious body forwards on the floor.

Jungkook ran towards the little and then a gun shot was heard. The man fell to the ground and Jungkook sighed in relief as he held Taehyung in his arms breathing normally. He carried Taehyung in his arms as they drives back. When they arrived and Jungkook's house, he thanked all so much and Namjoon said that he could have a few days off so he could take care and protect Taehyung.

He carried Taehyung to their bedroom and got him ready for bed. When they were both laying there Jungkook looked at Taehyung's slightly bruise and swollen face. He still hadn't woken up yet.

It became morning and Jungkook woke up seeing Taehyung still asleep. He decided to lay there keeping an on the little. After a few hours Taehyung opened his eyes seeing his daddy smiling at him.

"Daddy" The little burst into tears.

"It's alright baby, your safe now" Jungkook brought Taehyung closer.

"TaeTae was so scwred, I missed dada and they'd hwrt me" Taehyung cried into Jungkooks chest.

"There gone now baby, you'll never see them again. I missed you too so much baby, I thought I lost you" Jungkook said as a few tears slipped from his eyes.

For the rest of that day they cuddled in bed watching Disney movies and snacks surrounding them, taking there mind of the events that happened.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 12/01/2019
Edited: —/—/——