‧₊˚Taekook||I A Monstwr||Pt.2‧₊˚

This is the second part of 'I A Monstwr'.
This is requested by BangtannnShips
━━━━━━━━━━━━

Caregiver: Jungkook
Little: Taehyung

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Taehyung heard his daddy shout him so he got up off the sofa and slowly started walking to the bathroom. His feet dragged along the floor and his face showed a sad expression. It took him three minutes to get to the bathroom, normally it would take him two seconds.

Jungkook lifted Taehyung into the counter and started to undress him. Jungkook kept looking at Taehyung seeing the saddened expression his face showed. He then lifted the little into the bath. Normally he would be playing, splashing lightly or blowing the bubbles everywhere, but today he just sat there staring in to space.

Jungkook's face also showed a sad expression. He knew that Taehyung was annoyed and angry at himself. All he wanted to do was hug Taehyung and say that it's not his fault but he feels like the little needs to think everything through.

"Do you want daddy to make you some milk then we can watch your favourite Disney movies?" Jungkook asked smiling softly and Taehyung nodded slowly.

"I'll be right back baby" Jungkook said and walked out the bathroom.

He headed towards the kitchen and started got get Taehyung's bottle ready. It took a few minutes to make and then he went back upstairs to make sure Taehyung was alright. When he entered the bathroom he saw Taehyung still staring into space.

"You ready to get out baby?" Jungkook asked snapping the little out his thoughts and he nodded. 

Jungkook lifted him out the bath and wrapped a towel around him. They both headed into the bedroom and Taehyung shivered a bit from the warmth loss from the bath. Jungkook got out Taehyung favourite fluffy onesie. He first dried Taehyung, put a diaper on him and finally put his onesie on and got his favourite paci out.

Jungkook picked Taehyung up and carried him into the living room where his bottle was on the table ready. He placed Taehyung on the sofa as he got out some of Taehyung's favourite Disney movies.

"Which one does TaeTae want to watch?" Jungkook asked as he laid out the movies in front of Taehyung.

The movies that were his favourite were: beauty and the beast, Lion King, Frozen and Cinderella. Taehyung looked at all of his favourite but he chose Beauty and the beast. Jungkook nodded as he put the DVD into the DVD player. Once it was in he grabbed the controls, gave Taehyung his bottle and gently placed the blanket over them both.

"Do you want to sit on Daddy's lap?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung hesitantly nodded.

Taehyung slowly crawled onto his lap and hesitantly leaned back to get comfortable. As the movie went on they both were slightly. When it got to the scene where the beast got angry Taehyung tensed up. Jungkook immediately noticed.

"Baby what's wrong?" Jungkook asked pausing the movie, he doesn't want Taehyung to be sad any longer.

"It's uws" Taehyung said, like he was about the cry.

"What do you mean baby?" Jungkook asked a little confused.

"D-Daddy is belle and TaeTae is bwast" Taehyung said and tears started to run down his cheeks again.

Jungkook immediately pulled the little closer to him and hugged him tightly. Tears were now forming in his eyes hearing what Taehyung said.

"Tae you aren't a beast nor a monster, you are my beautiful baby boy who suffered a terrible time back then and it's not your fault. If there was one thing I would change is that you never met him so you didn't view yourself like this. Baby I love you so much, I want you to smile and be happy like you always are, seeing you happy makes me happy. Seeing you sad makes me sad. I want to help you every way I can just do you don't see yourself like that. Taehyung I love you so much and no one can tell me otherwise, your the most beautiful and kindhearted person I know and I'm so grateful that your mine, I promise I will always look after you and I won't let you suffer like this baby, I love you" Jungkook was now crying along with him.

Taehyung sniffled and looked at Jungkook. Both of them had red puffy eyes. More tears ran down Taehyung's puffy cheeks.

"I-I wove d-daddy too b-bwt TweTwe don't w-wan' hurt d-dada or a-anywon ewse" Taehyung stuttered.

"You can never hurt me baby, the only think that hurts me is seeing you suffer and in pain" Jungkook said and pulled Taehyung into another hug.

"I swrry daddy" Taehyung repeated still crying.

They both stayed like that for a at least half an hour. Taehyung's sobs soon muffled into light snores. Jungkook picked the little up and carried him to their shared bedroom. He laid Taehyung down on the bed and he got changed. Jungkook then climbed into bed and brought Taehyung close to his chest and kissed the littles lips before falling asleep himself.

The next morning soon came round and Taehyung woke up before Jungkook. He looked at his daddy's face seeing dried up tear streaks from the night before. The first thing that came into the littles mind was to kiss them gently. As he did Jungkook slowly opened his eyes seeing Taehyung's beautiful face.

"Morning Baby" Jungkook smiles tiredly.

'Morning Daddy" Taehyung smiled brightly making Jungkook smile more.

He finally got Taehyung back to his normal self.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 09/12/2018
Edited: —/—/——