‧₊˚Yoonmin||Mafia‧₊˚

Requested by CarlPoppaIsLife I'm sorry if this isn't what you wanted but I hope you enjoy💜💜
━━━━━━━━━━━━

Caregiver: Yoongi
Little: Jimin

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Yoongi was a mafia leader, he was also a caregiver. While Yoongi was at work Jimin was walking to the store to get some candy because Yoongi left him some money saying he can go to the store but to go home straight after that.

When Jimin got his candy and started to walk away he heard his daddy's name from down an alleyway. He got curious and started listening in to the conversation wondering why they were talking about his daddy.

Jimin slowly walked into the alleyway to listen in more but stepped on a can that made a crackling noise (idk what a noise a can makes) making the two people look at the little.

"Did you hear any of that kid?" One asked scarily and Jimin nodded slightly.

His daddy told him to never lie and so he told the truth.

"Come here" one said as they both grabbed Jimin.

He tried screaming for his daddy hoping he would hear him but one of the men covered his mouth so his shouts and screams were muffled. They dragged him to the van and threw him in the back before the other two got into the front and started to drive back to base.

Jimin sat in the back of the dark van with his knees up to his chest crying, holding onto his candy bag since he didn't have a stuffy to squeeze or hug. He thought that he was getting kidnapped and that he's never see his daddy or fiends ever again. This made the little cry even more.

It took another twenty minutes before they arrived at the base. They opened the back of the vans doors and grabbed Jimin leading him to the office.

"Sir we found this kid listening into our conversation of our plan, what do you want us to do with him" they said.

Yoongi looked up from his paper work and saw Jimin's crying face. His eyes widened and dropped his pen on the desk.

"Let him go! Leave and go back to your posts, you shouldn't have even been talking about it in public only at base! I'll let you both go this time but next time won't be that easy" Yoongi said angrily and they nodded and left.

"D-D-Daddy" Jimin cries out making grabbing hands towards Yoongi.

Yoongi picked him up and carried him over to his office chair and sat him on his lap. He cried more into his shoulder. Yoongi comforted the little until he calmed down.

"Baby" Yoongi said softly

"Yesh" Jimin said looking at his daddy with red puffy eyes.

"Do you hear anything that conversation you listened into?" Yoongi asked, hoping Jimin didn't.

"I ownly heard daddy's name but noting else" Jimin said and Yoongi sighed bringing Jimin back into a hug.

"Why don't we go home, cuddle and watch a movie?" Yoongi asked and Jimin's eyes lit up.

"And kwisses?" Jimin asked excitedly.

"And kissed" Yoongi smiled and the little cheered.

They both went home after that. Before watching a movie Yoongi bathed Jimin and he put his favourite onesie on before watching Peter Pan. Yoongi held Jimin close to him thinking if Jimin had heard and understood the conversation he would have to do anything to make Jimin forget it. He was just beyond happy that Jimin hadn't.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 22/03/2019
Edited: —/—/——