First Peck

Instagram

❤ 💬2581 likes 317 comments

❤ 💬
2581 likes 317 comments

Faithacademyupdates: Seems like the school cutiepie and the extremely hot football captain can't keep their hands to themselves anymore😉😉.
Follow for more school updates!!

kimjisoo: wait what!? I have to tell this to Jin but you both are so kyute!! 😘😘

baekyeol: @real_chanyeol baby I think we got some competition now. Congrats @kimtae @jjk010997 👏👏💖💖

Kimjoon: is this true @kimtae?

Chimin_park: @jjk010997 you better pick up your phone!!! I need answers..

Jacksonwang: Congratulations you both!! 😊😊

Kimtae: @jjk010997🤭🤭 @jacksonwang @baekyeol thanks guys 😘. @kimjisoo thanks sis ❤❤

Sopeworld: Yoongi and I slept for only sixteen hours and this happened...wtf!! @kimtae @jjk010997

---------------------

Insta personal text

Kimtae: did you see that? I didn't even realise they had a pic!!

Jjk010997: yup saw it. Must say the gossip people are always on the hunt for drama

Kimtae: so what now? what will we do tomorrow ?

Jjk010997: leave it all on me. Whatever I do tomorrow, just don't act surprised. Okay?

Kimtae: what will you do?

Jjk010997: it's a secret. Keep your lips moist though. Goodnight!

Kimtae: hey you! comeback..

Jjk010997 is offline

Kimtae: fucker.. I know you aren't asleep. Stop giggling beside me.

____________________

The next day everything seemed different already. Taehyung wore one of Jungkook's jersey and was currently taking his books from his locker. Kook had left early for practice but kept all the items necessary for Tae on his desk with the sweetest "Good Morning Tae, Sorry I had practice and had to leave. I kept all the stuff here. 😘😘" note on top of it.

Now Taehyung was in the school and every person passing him either congratulated him or hugged and kissed him. His phone kept vibrating indicating that Namjoon was calling him but he didn't receive it yet. Seeing that he has just five minutes left for the next class, he started taking out his books from the locker.