First Lesson

I know I am going slow with Taekook but you all need to understand that Tae is a virgin and Jungkook is a pro at things. They can't just jump into it and Kook is more of a gentleman who would initiate things only if he gets green signal from Tae. I hope you get my point.

------

Minwoo knew from the very moment that the boys had entered his office, they had some tension going on. He studied them carefully only to find that his son was a little sulkier and angrier than his usual self. Jimin was worried but they both didn't share the same worried expressions so maybe Namjoon doesn't know the reason why Jimin was feeling at the moment. Well it could all be his art to read and analyze situation but he could be wrong too. But when Namjoon said

"Appa he needs to talk to you. I will be out then."

Minwoo knew that his assumptions were correct. He further studied the way Jimin panicked listening to Namjoon's words and immediately held his hand to stop him. Even with nothing said to him, Minwoo knew that it was time he and his son have some talk about how he is handling his relationship with Jimin. Moreover he needed to sort things out if Park actually goes ahead and does something.

Namjoon was sad. Sad for various reasons but one thing that he always had problem with is that no matter what happens, Jimin doesn't let him in. Well he accepts that they aren't in a relationship but at least as a close friend, he could expect this much...right? For him love and trust go hand in hand but then why was Jimin not doing the same.  Obeying his father's order, Joon did drop Jimin to school but he didn't have the heart to talk to him. Literally what would he say. Even at the dinner table he kept quiet most of the time. Was being with Jimin actually going to be some tiring for him? He didn't want to answer that. Suddenly his door was opened.

"Joon?"

"Appa!"

"Can I come in?"

"Oh yes, come in. You don't have to ask that."

"Well, I have to cause you are big kids now."

Minwoo came and sat beside Namjoon on the bed and gently brushed his hair.

"Namjoon..."

"Hmm..."

"Son is there a problem between you and Jimin?"

Namjoon immediately sat up in his bed.

"No Appa. We are good. What would-"

"Namjoon, I know, we have never had this talk but I could see it today. You aren't okay. Neither was Jimin. If you don't share your problems with us, how will we help you?"

"Appa... I don't even know what it is? Like one day he talks to me and the next day he stops it. Sometimes he breaks all the rules but sometimes he follows his father's order completely. Okay I get it. He does it because of Jungkook but then why doesn't he say it to me? I mean... we aren't boyfriends but still.... I deserve to know Appa."

"And you get angry when he doesn't talk to you?"

"I wasn't angry-"

"Namjoon! I know my sons well enough to know what they are feeling."

"Okay maybe I was pissed."

"So Jimin didn't tell you about the problem at all?"

"Not at the beginning but then I got angry and he told me a little and asked me to take him to you. I still can't believe his father is so manipulative."

"And you aren't?"

Namjoon stopped completely. He didn't understand what his father meant be that. His eyes grew wider and stayed on his father's face, as if asking him to continue.