First Holding Hands

After what happened at the cafeteria, Taekook went back to their classes but unfortunately they were late. The class had already began fifteen minutes ago and naturally the teacher wasn't happy about it.

"Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim you are late to class.''

"I am sorry miss but we-" Jungkook started.

"I know this new love is exciting and all but that doesn't mean that you will come to the class whenever you want."

"Mam we are sorry."Tae followed.

"You rich kids think that you own the school don't you? The kids here are fools that they come on time while you all can do whatever you want. Well let me tell you this won't happen in my class."

"I am sorry miss. We are sorry miss this won't happen again. Sorry please let us come in." Tae apologized again.

"You know Taehyung...more than Jungkook I am disappointed with you. You are a star student coming on time and completing your work but now that you have associated yourself with him" she said with so much disgust "You are losing your values."

"Mam sorry but we were late cause I was eating in the cafeteria and not because of Jungkook!" Tae was clearly pissed now.

"Tae stop it. It's okay." Kook pulled him back.

"No it isn't. She can't say things like this to you."

"This is what I was talking about. With him you are even forgetting how to talk. Leave his company and rather stay with the people of your class."

"Don't tell me what to do!"

"Excuse me?" the teacher was shocked.

"You heard me. Don't tell me what to do. Instead clean your dirty mind that differentiates between people upon wealth and not actual knowledge."

"Taehyung mind yourself!"

"Tae please let it go...." Kook whined.

"NO! We were late you could give us punishments or detention but what you just did now is unacceptable. Apologise to him!"

The whole class gasped as the words left Taehyung's mouth. The teacher stood shocked as well as. Tae was burning with anger and the only reason the teacher didn't have a broken nose was because Jungkook held his boyfriend back.

"You dare say that to your teacher!"

"I dare. And if you don't apologize now then I am walking upto the principal and telling him what kind of mentality you have and how you behave with the students who are talented but alas! aren't rich in your eyes." he said air quoting 'rich'.

Now it was a very tense situation. The class looked at the the two. Jungkook looked at Taehyung. Taehyung glared at the teacher. The teacher tried staring back but gave up at last and left the classroom. She pushed Jungkook as she left but he was more concerned about Taehyung. The class erupted in a wave of claps and laughter as their teacher left.

"Are you okay darling?"

Oh how the word had a soothing effect on Taehyung.

"Hmm I am fine. Let's sit down."

People patted his back and shook his hands and he went to his seat. The class congratulated him cause the teacher was seriously a pain in the ass. After the noise had died down. Tae lay his head down on the table.

"What happened baby?" Kook asked he gently played with his hair.

Taehyung returned a smile and continued "I never fought with a teacher before. I was rude and it wasn't right. I could have handled it better but no my hot headed ass had to go overboard."

"Hey it is okay.....if she was right we wouldn't be here now."

"But Kook I-"

"Shhh.... Forget about it and calm down. Our next class will start in five minutes."

Taehyung nodded and lay down his head and Kook resumed running his hands through his soft hair.

The classes after begun soon but Tae was spacing out a lot. Anyone who saw him knew how guilty he was of what happened earlier.

He was blankly staring at the board while the professor was teaching something about hyperbola. Suddenly he felt a hand creeping down his hand and rough yet warm fingers interlocking themselves with his slender and soft ones. He looked at his hand and followed the other to find that it was Jungkook's. Jungkook was writing his sums quietly and had no expression on his face. It didn't at all look like that he didn't just slide his own hand down Tae's to hold his hand.

"Kook what are you doing?"

"I am writing."

"You are also holding my hand."

"I am holding my boyfriend's hand who is not feeling good. You got a problem?"

Tae giggled and blushed a little but continued-

"So how am I supposed to write now?"

"Heard you are ambidextrous. So write with the other one."

"Jungkook let me go." It didn't at all seem like a whine. Infact it was more like 'hold me forever'.

"No. I am holding it until the class gets over or even the school..I don't give a shit."

"Argh.. Fine! Do whatever you like."

"Fine darling!"

So it was from that moment until the next two classes that Jungkook kept holding Taehyung's hand. Sometimes he would hold it tightly, sometimes play with the fingers, sometimes rub soothing circles on the back of his hand with his thumb and sometimes he would literally pull Tae towards him and fold his hand just to keep his cheek on the interwoven hands. Occasionally he placed small pecks on them which would make Taehyung giggle so there were really less pecks or they definitely would have been detained today.

Once the bell for the lunch break rang, Tae stood up quickly.

"Let's go Jungkook!"

"Wait just let me pack my stuff."

"God..do it fast! I have got to meet the hyungs. Have to introduce you today."

"Yeah just a minute. There it's done."

Taehyung then pulled him out of the class and they started walking towards the cafeteria. Taehyung was happily skipping and greeting students as he walked while Kook could just look at the fluff ball and smile adoring him.

Entering the place, Taehyung ran to the table near the windows after he had spotted his hyungs.
The couple made their way there and sat down and the interactions began.

But one thing remain unchanged.

Jungkook still held Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung wasn't sad anymore.

But Jungkook still held his hand.

And Taehyung didn't let it go either.