First Scolding

The next morning Taehyung left the house early since he didn't want another face-off with his hyung.

Jungkook didn't live with Jimin but he too, came early so that he can avoid his hyung meeting him in the corridors of the school. Once reaching the school, Jungkook went to the janitor's room to spend his remaining time but when he opened it he found someone sleeping there.

Walking closer, he found the person to be resembling a small ball and shivering a little. With his head ducked down and legs pulled close and tightly holding them- the person was trying to stay as warm as possible. Seeing this Jungkook took of his jacket and covered the small ball. Once he got some heat, the person relaxed and that's how Kook found that it was no one other than Taehyung.

"Hey Tae! Hey wake up. Taehyung can you hear me?"

"Hmm....umm wha- Jungkook what are you doing here?" Tae replied in his deep as hell and groggy sleepy voice and Jungkook could swear that it turned him on.

"You are freezing. Why are you here anyway?"

"To sleep ofcourse. Didn't want to see hyung in the morning. It is still cold."

"I-...I don't have anything else to cover."

"Just stay close. You are warm enough."

And that's how Taehyung had his head on Jungkook's lap while the latter gently played with his hair.

"I am still cold Kookie." Tae said sleepily but the pet name instantly made Jungkook red as tomato. He loved it and kept smiling failing to see that Tae had actually woken up.

"Hey...?" he tapped Kook's cheek. "I am cold."

"Do you wanna....maybe cuddle?"

Suddenly Tae got up. Jungkook got scared that he might have had offended the other and the fact that Tae's face was devoid of any emotion scared him even more.

"Lay down." Tae instructed and Kook followed.

Taehyung then kneeled down on Jungkook, with his knees on either side of Kook's hips and hands holding the jacket tight, he laid down on Kook.

His face was pressed against Jungkook's firm yet comfortable chest and the his heartbeat was enough to draw Tae into dreamland again. Jungkook gently placed one of his hands on Tae's back while the other gently played with his hair.

After some fourty-five minutes they got out of the room.

Taehyung was still wearing Kook's jacket and the other had no intention to ask it back cause honestly Tae looked so cute and small in it. And if that was not enough the sleepy baby kept rubbing his sleep away with his "jacket-paws".

"Tae.." Jungkook spoke softly as he pulled Tae's hand which was rubbing his eyes. "Get up darling."

Taehyung whined, still not opening his eyes completely.

"Wanna sleep please....."

"Our classes will start. C'mon now." Kook pulled him but Tae remained in his place whining.

"See if we go now and attend the classes I will let you sleep for the free periods in my dorm."

"But I wanna sleep now." Tae stomped his feet like a child.

"Listen Tae let's go or we'll be detained." Kook gently rubbed his cheek and Tae leaned into the touch smiling like a baby.

They were getting late and on any normal day Jungkook would have been angry for being late but then not everyday does the school's angel throw childish tantrums.....does he?

Seeing no other alternative Kook slowly picked up Tae bridal style and went to the class. Tae comfortably cuddled into him even in this new position.

The teacher still hadn't arrived and the classmates were shocked at first but then they were to clap and tease Kook when he asked everyone to shut up and not make noise or Tae will get up. He then carefully placed Tae in his place and laid his head down on his desk ahead. Having settled Tae he went to sit in his place.

"Hey Jungkook where are you going?" Mark asked.

"To sit in my place obviously."

"Well then sit next to your boyfriend then."

"No it's fine. I will sit here."

"Oh c'mon man go sit with him."

Now the whole class looked at him. Having no other choice he went to sit beside Tae finally. After some minutes Taehyung actually woke up.

"Good morning!" Kook said.

"Hmm..what are we having now?"

"Maths."

"Hmm."

"Are you okay?"

"Hmm."

Taehyung was clearly irritated and that showed on his face. Jungkook didn't want his first day beside his boyfriend to be like this. He tried initiating conversations but all he got was 'hmms' and nods. After the class was over, Jungkook held Tae's hand and pulled him out and walked towards the cafeteria. There he seated Tae and went to get something to eat. He then returned to the table with a tray filled with food.

"Eat up Tae."

"How did you know I needed this?"

"I just knew it. Now eat up."

Tae kept eating happily while Kook kept making mental notes about him.

•Keeps himself updated..
•Bold and outspoken..
•Social butterfly..
•Sweetest boxy smile..
•Approachable..
•Feels cold easily..
•Likes cuddles..
•Not a morning person..
•Needs food immediately after waking up..

"You won't have anything?"

"Nah I had breakfast in my dorm today."

"Oh! But you can eat a little right? C'mon upon your mouth aaaa..."

Jungkook laughed a little when Tae held his chopsticks close to him singing "aaa" and trying to feed him. He happily accepted it and Tae ended feeding him two bowls of kimchi rice and chicken.

"So you had breakfast you said hmm?"

"Sorry. I just didn't want anything seriously."

"You athletes need energy okay. From tomorrow you are eating what I will get you."

"No need for that. I'll mana-" Jungkook started to answer but was shut up with Tae's deadly glare.

"Did I fucking stutter Jeon?" he asked in a serious tone.

"No..." Jungkook whispered.

very dangerous when angry Kook added to his list.

"Good so it's sorted. Well help me finish all this will you?" Tae switched back to his happy mode.

"Yeah.." Jungkook nodded and took the chopsticks.

And that was just the first day of the school and the first hour was already so eventful. Jungkook couldn't wait for what the day ahead held.