First son-in-law

Is my story so boring that I get no comments and votes?

__________

If there was one thing which Jungkook hated the most....it would be the morning sunrays disturbing his face. Even in his dorm he had set the bed accordingly so that the sun doesn't disturb him before ten. But right now, with the warmth and light on his face and a weight on his body, he was irritated. To add to that he felt light touches and tickles due to Tae's continuous movements.

"Get up Tae." Kook tried moving him from above him.

However Taehyung, who was previously kissing and sucking on Jungkook's neck had something else on his mind. He carefully got up and sat on Kook's thighs and started leaving feather like kisses on his Kook's torso.

"Hmm.." Tae moaned as he resumed his work.

Irritated by Tae's disobedience, Kook woke up and rose himself on his elbows to look at the mischief maker. The moment he rose, Tae stopped to look at him but instead of getting off he started kissing him again.

"Oh god Tae! You have too much energy in the morning." Kook groaned and threw his head back.

"Shut up Kookie."

"I have packing to do."

"And I have abs to kiss."

"I am gonna be so late." Kook fell back on the bed defeated.

"Might as well enjoy it then."

With that Tae finally dived in for French kiss this time.

_______________

At the Jungkook's dorm

On the bed were scattered numerous jerseys, football shoes and shorts. It had been half an hour and both Taehyung and Jungkook had no idea how to put all these things in one bag. Even the YouTube videos were useless.

"What if..-" Tae started while rubbing his chin.

"Oh please don't tell me to cut down on my underwear again."

"But you don't. You don't need them. Also why so many shoes?"

"Cause these are a part of my kit. Different jersey different shoes."

"Then-" Tae turned to give some idea but Kook already guessed what he was going to say.

"And no these shorts are important too."

"Then how is this all going in one bag? Also you don't want to take my big suitcase?" Taehyung pouted.

"You know I miss Yugeom now."

And that one sentence was enough to change Taehyung's entire mood.

"You know you can call him. Call me when you are ready to leave." Tae started walking towards the door.

"Hey wait! Where are you going?" Kook held his hand and pulled him in. "I miss him because he folds clothes excellently. He used to work at the laundry shop so..."

"You are speaking the truth?"

"Yes. I only miss you."