First Meeting His Friends

Right near the window and in the middle of the row was Taehyung and his friend's lunch table. Jungkook knew it well enough. He doesn't even know how long it has been since he has been staring at that table looking at a certain someone.

That someone was so beautiful so fragile so soft so warm so adorable so lovely so much like a baby and a real life angel. Jungkook remembers looking at him talking to his friends while he throws his hands animatedly. He remembers how large his eyes get when someone gets him extra ice cream and he also knows the cute little pout that he has when his hyungs steal his French fries. He knows this table well. He knows the people who sit it at it very well. He notices them everyday and always but now that Taehyung is really taking him there- he is scared.

"Hyungs are gonna love you Kookie!!"

"Umm.. Yeah cool."

Taehyung stopped and turned around.

"Don't be scared hun. Okay..?"

When an angel asks you to be calm, you be calm. So Jungkook nodded with a small smile.

"Great. Let's go then."

As they reached the table, Jungkook saw Min Yoongi sitting on Jung Hoseok's lap while Namjoon was going through his phone. Hoseok was popular cause he came from a rich family but also cause he conducted summer dance seminars in the school and he was hella lit.

Yoongi was into music and wrote lyrics and sold them to other companies and he too was really good at it. The whole group was lowkey band of rich people and Kook knew he didn't fit well with them.

"Hyungs I want you to meet someone."

The boys looked at Jungkook. Jungkook simply bowed and fiddled with the hem of his shirt.

"Jeon Jungkook." Namjoon spoke.

"Oh so he is the hottie Hobi told me about. Hi kiddo!" Yoongi spoke next.

"I just said he is dating Tae. Nothing about him looking good was said." Hobi replied.

"But he looks good!"

"Thanks hyung." Kook said shyly.

"Yeah yeah. Why are you standing??..sit down." Yoongi said.

Tae sat down in front of Yoongi so Jungkook went for the at the head of the tabke nearest to Tae and Namjoon.

"Woh woh wait dude!" Hobi literally screamed.

"What happened?" Kook asked all shocked.

"You can't sit there."

"Aa..umm why?"

"Kookie that's the seat of our honourable cult leader. No one sits there." Tae reasoned.

"Cult?"

"He needs to be educated about our cult Taehyung. That seat my boy belongs to the great Kim Seokjin and in this household we worship him." Yoongi said pointing at the chair.

All the while Namjoon kept quiet so Jungkook looked at him.

"Oh don't look at me. I have no contribution in the crackhead cult or household." Joon went back to looking at his phone.

The other three gasped as they heard this. Jungkook couldn't help but laugh at the whole scene. He thought they were high standard rich arrogant people but in reality they were dorks like him. He could see them together now.

After that the boys got their respective meals and started introducing and conversing, until a hand on Jungkook's shoulder stopped them.

"Kookie? You are here I was finding you all over." Jungkook turned to find Jimin standing behind him.