First Win

"Hyung...I will take part in the competition with you."

Everybody stood still for a moment. The words spoken by Jimin seem to be echoing in the small room. The room became so quiet that the only thing audible was the heavy breathing of all of them.

It was Namjoon who was the first to break out of his shocked state.

"Minnie are you sure?"

"Namjoon I had enough okay. Tae was right! I can never win this way...first Jungkook now hyung... I just-" he stopped to breathe, "I am done. I will fucking do it and win this competition!"

Jimin then stood up and walked to Hoseok and a Yoongi.

"Hyung please...just please. I am tired." he sobbed and Yoongi was quick enough to engulf in a hug.

Hoseok looked at his boyfriend who was silently giving him the confirmation to do it. He then looked at the other two brothers who nodded as well.

"Well I guess we need to start working from now then."

On hearing his words Jimin detached himself from Yoongi and moved to hug Hoseok.

"Thanks Hyungie!"

"Yeah yeah... now quit crying."

"I hate to be the leader." Yoongi started.

"You love it baby." he was interrupted by his boyfriend.

"Well, who am I kidding! I love it. Now listen here, Hobi and Jimin you start working on the routine. Namjoon! You will help with the soundtracks and Taebaby, you will have to look after every other thing. It is too much but we can help you when we have time."

"It only has to be costumes and make up, right?"

"No Tae, the competition judges our originality with everything. Last time I got to narrow all the judging criterias and dance makes only 40 percent of the marking. Another 40 comes from original music and the rest comes with how the whole scene is connecting the dance and music. Basically we need to tell a story, something related to us, through both sound and moves. You baby, have to handle the whole cinematography. That is the place people loose marks. They fail to use all the elements properly and just end up dancing on some music." Hoseok cleared Tae's doubt.

"This is sick. Like woah!" Jimin said.

"So I guess we all have our works divided?" Namjoon said.

"I am scared hyung." Tae said biting his nails.

"Taebaby you are the best person to do this. Just imagine that this is a drama and you need to direct it." Yoongi reassured him.

"Hyung drama and dance are different. Dance has to have a sense of flow but dramas have a little window to be able to break that flow at times-...damn I know things!" Tae was impressed by himself.

"See I told you. Now get your butts out of here and we start from tomorrow."

"But Jimin what will you do about your father?"

"Taehyung, I don't care about him. I will just lie about some extra classes. He will be delighted once he knows I am studying more to defeat Kim Namjoon." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Oh Minnie! Your father does love me." Joon faked but Jimin was in no mood.

"Go take him on a date then."

"Calm down munchkin!" Tae joked in response.

"I am short not weak."

Taehyung went to hide behind Yoongi when he saw Jimin fuming and throwing eye daggers at him.