First Makeup

There was a silence after that and Tae was mum until both Kook and the boy bursted out laughing.

"God we got him!" Yugeom laughed and high fived Jungkook.

But Tae stood there- no expression on his face at all.

"We were joking Taebear." Kook said.

"It was a pathetic joke Jungkook."
Tae spoke in anger.

Kook stopped laughing to look at him.

"You don't have to be jealous Tae. Kook is just a friend." Yugeom proceeded and held Kook's arm.

"Yeah Tae. It is a joke."

"Things like this shouldn't be joked about." Tae gritted at Yugeom angrily.

"Chill Tae! And don't talk to Yugeom this way."

Tae was shocked at Kook's words.

So Jungkook was actually fighting with him for some unknown person. But then Taehyung realised that Kook doesn't owe him a damn thing and he quietly walked of the field without looking back. Once off the field, he looked back to see if Kook would stop him but there he stood- merrily talking and joking with the boy and not even acknowledging that Tae had left already.

"Stop Yugie! Enough...my stomach hurts! Tae- Wait Tae? Taehyung? Where did he go?"

"He was here right." Yugeom said as he looked around.

Unable in finding Tae, Jungkook went to his teammates who were packing their bags.

"He was here now.... Where did he go? Baek hyung where is Tae?"

"I think I saw him walking towards the parking. By the way bring him for the party tomorrow."

"Kooks found him?" Yugeom asked.

"Hyung said that he went towards the parking. I can't believe he just left like that. Was our joke that offensive? Let me call him-" Kook started fumbling with his phone. Worry and guilt visible on his face.

"You pabo! Wait... I have an idea."

"What?"

"See he needs to understand that we both are just friends and so tomorrow in the party we will do something to prove it."

"What will we do?"

Yugeom then leaned and whispered his amazing plan into the other's ear.

"Will it work? You know I really like him a lot."

"It will definitely work Jungoo!"

____________________

In the parking lot

Yoongi, Hobi, Joon and Jimin were already ready to leave since Tae was still busy celebrating with Kook. Yoongi and Hoseok had already sensed the discomfort between the other two and also noticed how Jimin was continuously looking at Joon with sad eyes while Joon tried his best to avoid him.

"Joon, Yoongi and I will be going together so can you drop Jimin?" Hobi asked.

Namjoon looked towards him and then at Jimin.

"You brought him you take him hyung. I don't want to create further problems by coming in his father's view. Today was hectic as it is." he replied calmly.