First time with the Kims pt2

I am sorry for the late update but I had a writer's block so...😞

Sweat drops found their way down Kook's forehead as he held his breath and stood in front of the Kim mansion. A bouquet of orchids in one hand and a Franzia wine in the other.

Soon the door opened and Jungkook looked up.

He was gone.

He was so gone.

Cause there stood Taehyung, with black specs and a green no-sleeve cardigan, white t-shirt within, matched with black pants. And oh how cute and soft he looked!

"Kookie! Come in everyone is waiting."

Before Kook could respond, Taehyung took the wine from his hand and pulled him inside.

"Your house is amazing Tae."  he said as he looked around.

"Oh thanks! It's all Eomma I tell you. They are waiting in the dining area...come!"

When Taehyung brought Jungkook into the dining room, Tae's parents and Namjoon were already at table.

"Appa! Eomma! this is Jungkook. And Kookie these are my parents." Taehyung brought him closer to the parents.

"So you are the one who had the audacity to talk to me that way." Minwoo stood up.

"Sir I am so sorry! Please I had no idea. I am sorry! I would do anything for your forgiveness I am sorry please!"

"I will not tolerate this-"

"Oh Min stop it! Jungkook he is just joking with you. Come sit down." Yeri held her husband's hand.

"Mam these are for you" Kook gave her the orchids and then took the wine from Tae "and sir this for you."

"A gentleman I see. Tae you did well!"

"Thanks maa!"

Then dinner began. In no time Jungkook went from being a stranger to the most liked person in the room. Minwoo and Yeri were amazing. They were genuinely interested in hearing his life story and about his hobbies and passion and Kook might have also gained two new spectators now. Not once did they make him feel uncomfortable but he knew that he has to tell about his family to them anyway.

"Kook! Jungkook is everything okay?"

"Ahn hmm.." He didn't even know when he spaced out.

"So when is your season supposed to end?" Minwoo asked.

"Umm..I think by the end of September or first week of October."

"You know Appa if he does well which I am sure he will, Kookie will get a chance to get actually get selected by teams and then he will get paid and-"

"Tae not now.."

"But-"

"Let me get selected first okay?"

"Okay." Tae pouted and leaned back.

"Don't worry Jungkook. This little tiger is always excited about stuff." Yeri pinched Tae's cheeks.

"But I am your honeybear and babybear."

"What? All you are is a spoilt brat." Namjoon smirked.

"Hyung..! Appa see what he is doing."

"Namjoon bad manners."

"Yeah." Tae flipped his invisible hair.

"You never....I mean never call him that. Even if he gets up late, throws away his stuff toys in anger, doesn't eat veggies and binge watches shows all the time..you don't call him that."