First Walk Together

The break got over quickly and everyone got up to leave for their respective classes.

"Kook can you walk me to the dance class?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah sure hyung-"

"Actually Jimin I got some work and Kookie will be helping me so..." Tae intervened.

"Oh okay. Hoseok hyung and Yoongi hyung are you going that way by any chance?" Jimin looked at the couple with hope.

"I am not going but I can drop you." Hobi said.

"Oh thanks!" Jimin smiled.

"Hobi baby why are you wasting your time? Namjoon has a management classes in the same block as Jimin he can walk with him." Yoongi pouted.

"I umm..."

"Hey I just heard my name. What happened?" Namjoon came back after paying for the lunch.

"No it's okay. I can walk alone."

"Hyung if you want Tae and I can both walk with you." Kook said.

Yoongi and Taehyung just rolled their eyes in irritation that their dumb boyfriends couldn't even understand what they were trying to do here. Having Namjoon and Jimin alone was the plan but no....... Hopekook were stupid dorks.

"I can't Kookie. I am tired." Tae tried handling the situation.

"And Hobi you promised to spend  your free time with me in my studio." Yoongi followed.

"But Tae-" Kook tried to speak but Tae glared at him.

"Joonie hyung can you?" Tae asked.

There was a moment of silence.

"Well if you have no problem then I can walk you there." Joon looked at Jimin.

"You would? I mean your classes are still not till the next hour."

"It's fine actually. I will just drop you and then play some game or listen to some music."

"Ummm okay. Shall we?"

"We shall."

Soon the couple left and immediately Yoongi and Tae turned to their boyfriends.

"On a scale of zero to Hopekook how dumb are you?" Yoongi shouted.

"Woah woah! What happened?" a scared Kook asked.

"You almost spoiled it. We were planning to send them together but no you gotta help them." Tae said.

"Sorry but it wasn't clear."

"Argh.. Kook!" Tae rolled his eyes.

"Sorry!" Hopekook said together.

"Listen! Next time either of them ask for anything you will say no. No matter what only Jimin should be helping Joon or Joon helping Minnie. Okay?" Yoongi said.

Both the boys nodded in unison. Finally the last two couples also left the cafeteria.

----------------------

The walk to the next building was short. As soon as it came into view, Jimin turned towards Namjoon.

"Well this is my stop for now. Thanks for walking with me."

"It really is fine. Welcome though." Namjoon smiled.

"Yeah." Jimin followed.