First Kiss

Jimin was having the best time of his life at the moment. From having no friends to becoming the nerds favourite and having his own social circle, he came a long way in less than three months of knowing Namjoon and his friends. He didn't know students his age actually enjoy their lives this way and for once he wasn't guilty of lying to his father or worried for Kook. Namjoon and Tae just kept all the bad thoughts away.

"So round up friends! We have another game lined up. I want everyone to sit with their close friends." the science club president, Anita said, air quoting the word 'close'.

Jimin just smiled at Joon who was sitting next to him since the beginning and then when everyone settled, Anita continued.

"So this game is a little 18+ and might involve nsfw stuff-"

"Stop quoting twitter au warnings!"

Everyone laughed and so did she. Once quiet she continued-

"No really. You all know the game of passing the paper without hands right?"

"You mean the one where one holds it by the lips and the other person has to-" Josh asked as he corrected his specs.

"Yeah that one! We will play that. Is everyone okay with it? Who cares we are playing it anyway!"

After setting everything properly, Anita took the paper and held it till she passed it to Natalie who then passed it to Jimin. Jimin turned towards Joon and the other quickly pressed his lips on Jimin's, as if there was no paper in between them. However Joon didn't think much and quickly passed the paper ahead. The game went on and on for some rounds until the Secretary of the Economics club slipped and ended up pecking the new treasurer of the same club.

"Oh my god! Valerie you are so red!!" Anita screamed and the others laughed. "But sadly you are out."

The losers stood up and sat on the couch while the others continued. Jimin didn't knew exactly how many times he and Namjoon had indirectly kissed until someone called Anita.

The sudden call made him turn his head and Namjoon turned in for the paper. In the spur of the moment his hands landed on Jimin's exposed thigh and the other gasped due to the warm touch. His lips lost contact with the paper and another pair of lips took its place.

There was silence for a moment after which he heard screams and felt the hold on his lips tighten. Namjoon was pulling in and sucking on his bottom lip. Jimin didn't know what to do so he closed his eyes and kissed back. They were lost in the moment and neither of them wanted it to end.

"Go Namjoon!" someone shouted, breaking Jimin's dream. He immediately pulled himself away from the kiss.

Without looking at anyone or saying a single word, he quickly got up and ran away from the place. He didn't hear Namjoon or anyone calling him and walked through the crowd. Once outside the hall...he took a breath and leaned on the wall. The kiss kept repeating in front of him and even though he knew that the feelings he has for Namjoon were mutual he couldn't step ahead. How funny.......he like Joon, Joon likes him, his friends support them but their families? Most importantly his family? Jimin had faith that the Kims would accept him but wgat about his own father accepting Joon. What if he hates him and hurts him? What if he doesn't hurt Namjoon but go for Jungkook instead? What if he ends up hurting Tae or Hobi or Yoongi?..... Jimin pulled his hair in despair. Every action he performs will be met with an equal reaction from his father. Loving Namjoon would definitely throw him or Jungkook  under the bus. He is fine with himself being hurt but he knows his father very well..... He would never lay a finger on him but instead go after Kook. It was easy- wanna hurt Jimin then go hit Kook.