First Crush

The morning of Sunday was the worst morning for Taehyung. It had been some 12 hours and Jungkook hadn't talked or called or even messaged him. The whole night Tae kept sulking about Yugeom and the morning was spent doing the same. His parents kept asking Joon about his sad mood but what could he possibly say?....... No one in the house knew about their relation with the Parks and so Joon decided to talk to Tae.

After breakfast, Namjoon went into Tae's room to find him reading Shakespeare's Twelfth Night.

"Hey Taebear.....are you busy?"

"Oh hyung! No at all. Come in."

"I kinda wnated to talk to you about something."

"Yeah go on..."

"Are you and Kook okay? Like you have been sad since yesterday."

"I don't know hyung. He has his friend here and he is spending time with him."

"Yugeom?"

"Yeah him. I don't know what to do so I am giving us some space for now."

"Talk to him."

"I would if he replied to my texts. Well forget it. How are you and Jimin?"

"We are okay. Had some disagreement yesterday cause his dad is an ass. But we are okay now."

"Good for you hyung."

"Tae don't sulk a lot. Talk it out or just wait till you see him next. Just don't be sad bear....you know this house lives because of you."

Taehyung smiled and nodded. Namjoon thought it was the best time to leave and he placed a kiss on Tae's forehead and went out. Sometime later Tae got a message.

 Sometime later Tae got a message

Jungkook really doesn't care... he thought as he threw the phone and returned to his book.

_________________

Getting ready for party was another headache. Where on one hand everybody was changing from one dress to another, Taehyung wore the first thing he could get a hold on. He didn't look at his dress or his face or his hair. The boy who took care of the smallest of things walked out of his room as if a zombie had been given some random clothes to wear.

"Tae you are going to wear that?"

"Yes hyung. Why?"

"No nothing. Let's go. Jimin is ready."

Tae just nodded and in no time the five of them- Minjoon with Yoonseok and Tae wera at the venue. Since it was a school party, the big hall in the dorm was turned into a disco/bar for the night. As they entered they saw some students playing beer-pong, some dancing and some simply making out on the couches which were definitely brought from the rooms in the building.