First Fight

I didn't even realize that I have written more than 25 chapters where as I intended to finish this story in only twenty.

__________

The exams had gotten over in a week and three days later the exam results were to be displayed. The results however were not a surprise for anyone. Namjoon, Jimin, Chungha, Damián, Riley and finally Taehyung were supposed to ace it anyway. Their ranks had been in the same order of their names being written above starting with Namjoon coming first and Tae coming fifth or sixth. Their parents never really cared about it but Park Hyungsik never missed a chance to scold Jimin and demean him, calling him a failure for not defeating Kim Namjoon. Jimin tried his best but he couldn't make his father happy. A point came where he completely stopped minding him because he knew that his brother and now his friends were there with him always. The notice board outside the principal's office displayed the results of all the classes. The group was least interested to check it out. They were spending time in the dance studio where Yoongi and Namjoon were rechecking the music and Jimin and Hoseok were practicing the steps. Taehyung was face timing Jungkook and showing him the preparations. Everyone was having fun when Baekhyun suddenly rushed into the room.

"YOU BITCH!"

Everyone stopped their work and looked at the intruder. The intruder however ignored them and walked straight to Tae. He took the phone from his hand-

"Kook your boyfriend is a bitch!"

"Why?"

"He has been hiding so that he doesn't have to treat us. The boy has come first and he very cleverly hid himself here."

"Tae is it true?" Kook asked when he saw Tae on the screen.

Tae was confused as to what Baek was saying. He immediately got off the phone and all of them ran to look at results. Not only had Taehyung come first but he had scored very high. A 9.8 GPA. Followed by Namjoon at 9.6 and Jimin at 9.5.

"Tae that's-" Namjoon looked at him.

"Fucking high." Yoongi completed.

"I don't know how it happened" Tae told them.

"Tae you came first baby. You came first!" Hoseok hugged him tightly.

"Congrats Tae!" Jimin hugged him too.

"So, are we getting a party or not?" Baek asked as he hugged the still shocked boy.

"Hell yeah Tae! Give us a treat." Hobi said.

"Okay I guess."

"Tae you okay?" Namjoon asked him.

"Yeah. Let's go home now."

Two days later the parent-teacher meeting was held wherein the students' progress report were to be discussed by the teachers. Namjoon had decided to not tell their ranks to their parents for he wanted to surprise them and Taehyung, after spending a whole day being shocked by his own result also accepted to play along. Jimin on the other hand didn't bother telling his father about his result and just waited for what would happen. Right now, helping Hobi hyung with some new moves was his plan.

On the day of the meeting, Kim Minwoo and Kim Yeri were even more shocked than Tae was when he had seen his result. By the time they had finished with their meeting with the teachers and the principal, they found Hyungsik seeing the results and frowning. Jimin and his mother stood beside him quietly with their heads down. The Kims wanted to approach him but Namjoon stopped them. After Jimin and his parents had met with the principal he found Hoseok standing by one of the classes. His plan to walk away without being noticed but when Hobi saw him, he ran to him-