First Plan

Almost a month later...

The group was just casually hanging around in a dinner near the school.

"Hey guys let's catch a movie tomorrow. What say?" Hobi said.

"Fine by me. What do you say guys?" Yoongi turnes to Namjoon, Jimin, Jungkook and Tae.

Jimin was giggling at something Namjoon had said and Jungkook was busy stuffing his mouth with fries and Tae......well he had his face in the palms of his hands and was staring lovingly at his boyfriend.

"I don't have a problem hyung. Got all things covered." Namjoon spoke.

"True. Even I have no football practice tomorrow. Let's watch a horror movie!" Kook clapped his hands.

"Um... No please." a scared Hobi said.

All of them burst out laughing but Tae remained unbothered. His undivided attention was still on His Boyfriend. A small smile crept on to his face as he saw Kook laughing and clapping and interacting joyfully.

"Tae everyone is going. Are you?" Namjoon asked.

Suddenly all eyes were on him but Tae was looking dreamily at Kook. Yoongi nudged him a little to break his stare.

"Tae are going?" Yoongi asked.

"Aa what-wait what happened?"

"Darling we are going for a movie tomorrow so are you coming?" Kook repeated the question.

"Yeah fine."

"Cool!" Kook smiled and then turned to talk to his hyungs and continued some football incident. Everyone was listening to him except Tae who was looking at him again with a fond look and Yoongi who was looking at Tae and smiling a little.

The next day the boys decided to meet at the diner again. Taehyung stood outside waiting for Jungkook while Jimin and Namjoon went inside to have some drinks. Tae kept fidgeting in his place until he saw a similar motorcycle. Once the bike stopped he went ahead.

"Kook you are late!" Tae said as Kook removed his helmet.

"Yeah I know but the warden wasn't letting me come for such a late movie but I managed somehow." Kook said as he parked his bike.

"Okay so let's go in. Yoongi and Hobi hyung haven't come till now."

"They remember right?" Kook asked.

"Wasn't this their plan?" Tae replied.

"Call them."

Taehyung then called Yoongi.

"Hey hyung-"

"Ah shit...ah Hobi slow down!
Tae's calling....."

"Hyung are you coming?"

"Ah..where...?"

"Movie? You-"

"Can't sorry. Also please don't call."

"Okay."

"What happened?"

"They forgot and are having sex 110%." Tae groaned.

"So what now?"

"Wait! What if we ditch too?! Then Jimin and hyung will have to see the movie together. It will be their first date."

"Are you kidding me? We are right outside the diner plus we will have to go otherwise they will go home right from here." Kook said.

"Okay how about this? What if we go till the theatre and then once seated...we leave them alone."