First Revelation

The morning was going great for Jimin until his best friend caught him near the lockers. Tae had a sly smile on his face and Jimin already knew what the other would say, so he started hurrying with packing his books.

"Hellooo Jimin!"

"Hi Tae." Jimin avoided looking at him directly.

"What's the rush? Our classes don't start for another fifteen minutes."

"Yeah well, I have to meet someone."

"Meet? Someone more important than me? Maybe hyung..." Tae put his finger on his cheek to show that he was thinking "But didn't you already talk to him last night and today morning?"

"Tae..." Jimin whined.

"What? Were you two busy doing something else that you couldn't even talk?" Tae leaned against the locker rack with a smile.

Jimin's face instantly became red hearing Taehyung question about the last night. Glimpses of Namjoon and him together started coming in front of his face. Not to forget the way he sounded still kept playing in his ears like a song on loop.

"Let me go!" Jimin tried walking away from Tae but he was immediately pulled back.

"Wait here you! Tell me what happened! Everything!"

"No Tae! Its personal!" Jimin whisper shouted.

"Yeah yeah okay... was it good?"

"I am so not answering that!"

"Okay at least tell me was it my shirt?"

Jimin looked away.

"Jimin-ah tell me..." Tae started whining.

"Yeah fine! It was your shirt that did the trick. Happy?"

"Yes!" Tae cheered.

"Why are you so happy baby?" Jungkook joined them kissing his boyfriend and then turning to his hyung "Hyung you look happy too. Is it something I don't know?"

"Nothing-" Jimin started but

"Jimin and Namjoon sitting on a tree. K-i-s-s-i-n-g. But instead of tree it was a bed." Tae sang it out.

"Hyung really?" Jungkook joined laughing with Tae.

"What? I can have fun too." Jimin tried defending himself against the two young bullies.

"So are you dating now hyung?"

"I don't know."

"Well you can figure it out. If you are happy hyung, I am happy." Kook side hugged his brother.

"Thanks."

"Okay I got to go Jiminie and Kookie. Meet you after."

"Actually Tae, Kook and I will be going out today."

"We will?"

"Yes Kook. Got two hours."

"Well isn't Appa generous!"

"Yeah okay. Bye Jimin-ah! Bye baby!"

"We should go too."

"Meet you after school hyung."

Jimin nodded and everyone left the place.

...

Out of all the days, this has to be the worse for Jimin. Not even one class with Namjoon and to top it all he had to sit through a group discussion that lasted all throughout the interval. As each class passed, his patience went down the drain, so when he was leaving his English class, he was ready to kill the person who pulled him into one of the empty classes and shut the door even before he could see them.