First Request

The days with Taehyung seemed to be going by real fast for Jungkook's liking and he wasn't happy at all. It's like yesterday they started talking and now it was a month. Their plan to get Minjoon together was also working quite well and the group was closer than ever but Kook wasn't happy.

Okay he was but Tae and him were still at the same place that they were three weeks back. Their pecks, touches, stare offs, flirting, holding hands and the time Tae spent at his dorm increased but it wasn't enough for Jungkook. He wanted more. More of Taehyung. In fact all of Taehyung and fast as possible. Even now when Taehyung was in his dorm in his bed with his head on Jungkook's shoulder, he wanted more. He wanted to kiss the adorable pout off Tae's face which he was making as he constantly made mistakes in his game.

"Arghh.. This is so difficult Kookie.  How do you even play this game? I swear Bighit hates us. Like easy level is what teacher teaches, us normal level is what supplementary books teach us and hard level is what they ask in exams!! Nothing matches between them. All here to make us cry. Hey Kookie! Kook are you listening......what are you thinking?"Taehyung tapped at Kook's chin.

Out of all things that were happening, Tae had developed a small habit of playing with Kook's chin and ears. Jungkook sometimes played with his ears too but his favourite part was still Tae's smooth hair and mullet. Even now, he absentmindedly played with his hair.

"Nothing Tae. Nothing important." he said staring of in distance.

"C'mon you can tell me." Tae turned his head to look at him.

Flashback

Jungkook was practicing his penalty shots when Chanyeol ran upto him.

"Kooks hey! The schedule has been put up on the notice board outside the sports room."

"Woah hyungie! How is it? When is the first match?" Kook stopped his practice and reached for his bottle.

"The schedule is good with enough gaps between games but unlike last year it isn't being held by our school."

They started walking together towards the changing rooms.

"So you mean we need to travel?"

"Yes."

"And for?" Kook asked as he took out his uniform.

"For a month atleast. And if we get selected by higher football bodies even two months."

Jungkook was quiet now.

"Hey champ! You are gonna get selected like this!" Yeol snapped his fingers to show what he meant.

"Hyungie but so many schools so many good players-"

"Yeah they are good but you are the best okay? I didn't train you for nothing. Cheer up now!"

They walked ahead towards Baekhyun's class. Chanyeol and Baek had been together for two years now and Jungkook was there to witness their love from the start.

Baekhyun and Kook weren't too close to be besties but Baek looked after him like a hyung. A safe distance yet close at heart. He was one of the few people with whom Kook felt like family.

"Hey babe! hey Kooks! what up?" Baek waved at the two and kissed Chanyeol.

"Baekie the schedule for our game is out. The first game is after three days....on Saturday in our school." Yeol said.