First Fight

As the match was going on, Taehyung could constantly feel the flashes being directed towards him and the others. His cheers and whistling didn't go unnoticed either. Some actually pointed at him and laughed at his cuteness while some camera girls scoffed and made faces.

Slowly, even the members started cheering. It went on to a point where their row was the loudest. Seeing this the other team's partners also started hooting and cheering. For once, in the whole time Taehyung smiled at all his members and they smiled back at him. It was enough for him to know that they were with him in this.

Soon it was the break before the other half starts and naturally everyone went to get some snacks and drinks or get freshed. Taehyung went along with the members and helped them to buy snacks while Irene and some girls went to use the washroom. After a tough fight they got everything but the group and Irene had still not returned.

"Where are they?" Alex stomped his feet.

"Don't know Alex." Baek said

"Should we check? The whole place is empty now." Taehyung looked towrds the corridor.

As they walked towards the washroom they heard noises and laughing and also some crying. Taehyung instantly went to open the door even though it was a female washroom. Baek and others tried to stop him but the thing they saw inside was shocking.

There inside sat Irene on the floor crying. Her hair all over her face and on her hands were some red marks. There stood three girls before her laughing and clicking pictures or maybe recording something on their phones.

"You slut! Wearing a jersey for show off right!? I sometimes wonder how Minho oppa can stay with a whore like you!" one of them said.

Taehyung was shocked at those words. The girls hadn't acknowledged him yet and continued-

"Tell me how much you charge him for each night will you?" The second girl spoke.

"Shelly that is a good one!" They high fived.

"What is happening here?" Tae shouted.

Surprised by the voice they turned to look at Tae and the others.

"Get lost! This is a girl's washroom."

"I said what is happening?" Tae growled and one of the girls flinched at his deep voice.

The leader then walked upto Tae and ran her fingers over his hands to stop at his chest.

"Who are you sweetie?" She said in a sultry tone.

God forgive me for this..

Tae immediately took her hand and pushed away harshly.

"Don't touch with those filthy hands of yours!"

"You bitch! How dare you!" the girl shouted.

"I knew you were uneducated. I am a male so I would be a dog not a bitch.... Brainless Bimbo!" Tae replied and some laughs from the members could be heard.

"I will kill you!"

"Your breath stinks! Shut up."

"Who the fuck do you think you are? Oh you are Jungkook's new boy-toy."

"I am not a boy toy. Your parents have done a shit job in educating you. I am his boyfriend and bullying is bad."

The members had slowly surrounded Irene and were consoling her so Tae was handling those bullies alone.

"He will leave you once he gets tired of your ass!"

Tae had enough. He took out his phone and clicked the pics of the bullies.