First Make out

If anyone asks Taehyung what's the best thing in the world...he would definitely...not say cause he would be busy doing it....that is Kissing Jungkook.

Ever since their lips first came in contact they have had a hard time separating. He loved the feeling of being held tight and close in those bulky-muscle arms, which were constantly trying to press him more into Kook. He also loved the feeling of Kook's soft black locks in his hand. But above all he loved the way Jungkook kept pushing him against the wash basin but at the same time pulled himself in to maintain maximum  body contact.

The hands which held Tae slowly began to go down- first his back, the the small of his back, his waist then proceeding to lightly knead his ass and finally stopping at the back of his upper thighs. Taehyung could feel it but couldn't say much as Kook sucked on his tongue and as soon he stopped doing that, he started exploring the untouched parts of Tae's sweet cavern.

They were so lost in each other that they completely missed Jimin entering or hearing anything that they said. After Jimin had left and they obviously didn't bother, Jungkook stopped and looked at him.

"Jump.." he said in a low voice. And well who was Tae to refuse.

Soon he was placed on the space near the basin. Instead of kissing his lips, Kook went for his cheeks and jawline this time. Small feather like touches were slowly being placed on his skin reaching his exposed neck and ears. And as much Tae had loved the rough kisses, he was equally loving these small gestures. Lost in this Tae accidentally pressed the tap behind him. The water came out with so much force that it wet his pants.

"Oh fuck!" Tae pushed him to look.

"Oh.. OH MY GOD TAE!" Kook started laughing.

"Shut up!"

"Let's go to my room and get you out of these pants. And don't pout or I might kiss you again."

"Kiss me?! Surprise surprise!"

Jungkook laughed and patted Tae's ass while the other threw him a 'not-at-all-frightening-but-cute' glare as they left the place.

_______________

The way to Jungkook's dorm seemed so long even though they had run most of the distance.

Quickly running away from the senior dorms to that of the juniors, climbing four sets of stairs and past six doors....they reached their destination. Without wasting anytime, the boys went in and Kook picked Tae up and threw him on his bed. He then climbed on top of him and resumed kissing him while his hands worked on opening Tae's jeans. Once done, he threw it away and Taehyung spread out his legs so that Kook could slot in and kiss him again.

"Take it off!"

"Hmm.."

"Your t-shirt...don't like it."

"Just say you love my muscles and go."

"Yes I love your abs and muscles! Now take it off!"

Jungkook took off his t-shirt immediately and Tae placed his hands on the hard chocolate abs.

"Can I?" He asked Kook who nodded in response.

Taehyung then leaned in to kiss each of his abs. He moved up to kiss Kook's jaws, neck and collarbones. He also kissed his biceps and placed a series of kisses down his sternum to his belly button and finally his v-line.