First Talk

Faith Academy was one of the best schools in south eastern United States. Kids from all walks of life attended school here. Ranging from some three thousand to four thousand students, the school provided the best and the latest facilities to its children. Naturally rich kids found their second home here. A great proportion of these students were Asians. Either their parents worked here or they were sent to study here.

You see the school was started by some Asian man and since then got great amounts of funds from his native place and people. This still continued and well may continue ahead too.

Presently the campus was filled with such students again. Amongst them the richest were the Kims and the Parks followed by the Jungs.

Kim Seokjin was the eldest of the three brothers and was currently completing his under graduation training at Harvard. He was a great student of his time and was famous amongst the others for his kindness and intelligence. Another thing that he was remembered for was his eternal love story with Kim Jisoo.

Kim Jisoo was a common girl and a mid-semester admission. She faced a lot of problems until Jin came to her rescue. That was a start and now after so many years, the couple still is going strong and plans to get engaged once both have completed their respective studies.

Well this was the past. Following Kim Seokjin, his younger brothers Kim Namjoon and Kim Taehyung also took admission in the same school. If Jin was kind and loving, his brothers were two times nicer than him. Namjoon was humble, incredibly smart and handsome. He was the college heartthrob but he never got into any relationships. It was a rumor that he has had a crush on someone for years but no one could quite figure it out. Girls and boys both tried to woo him but he maintained a safe and friendly distance from everyone except his group of friends which included his brothers, his sister in law and his music partners- Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok.

Kim Taehyung was no different. He held the title of the college sweetheart along with Park Jimin. Bold and outspoken, friendly yet clever- he was a weird delight. No one could actually describe him entirely. Unlike his brother, he had little flings here and there but never did any 'bad boy' stuff. It was quite difficult to hate him and everyone- be it rich or poor was friends with him. He attended everyone the same way and never discriminated between people. Apart from studies, he also acted and did a little singing.

Honestly speaking, the Kims were a treat to have around and anyone could trace back these qualities of them to their amazing parents. Their parents were the best except for one thing. That one thing was their hatred towards the Parks.

To introduce the Parks, we have Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook. Now if you think they are bad then you are very very wrong.
They are actually completely opposite of that. In short they seem more like adopted angels in the house of Hades and Persephone.

Park Jimin was elder of the two and brought up by his rich ass parents. For Jungkook things weren't quite the same. Everyone knew how he was conceived as a result of a mere one night stand that Mrs. Park had years ago. Well she had fought with her husband and let's just say that things happened. However once things settled down she was accepted by her husband only because of Jimin but Jungkook had to be kept away. Mr.Park hated the mere sight of the boy and didn't even give him his name. Park Ara had no other way than to call him by her maiden surname and keep him in the servant quarters. After that she never looked at him ever again. Jungkook lived amongst the riches but his conditions were worse than the drivers of the house. The only solace he had was in his elder brother Jimin who saw nothing when it came to loving the younger. Now that they were in the school, things remained the same- Jimin studied with his father's money where as Jungkook had to work hard and earn the football scholarship to study there. His friend Bambam helped him in getting a dorm too and for once in his life he was at peace.

Nothing much can be said about Park Jimin except that he was a fairy on earth who loved everyone around him but Jungkook the most. And that he was a great student and contemporary dancer. He wanted to become a dancer but the constantly increasing pressure of his father on him to become a business major was driving him nuts. He never liked his parents really cause they were just two people who financed his necessities. His father was bad and his mother had no stand for herself. He remembers very well how he has been defending his little baby brother against the cruel duo since childhood. He would pay for his studies initially but once Kook started getting scholarships, he asked Jimin to stop.

Their lives were more or less simple...

Except

That Namjoon loved Jimin and Jimin loved Namjooon but their family's hatred always held them back.

So who is going to bring them together??

"I will author!" Tae said as he banged the table with determination.

"What will you do Tae? Kidnap them?" Yoongi asked casually as he sat on Hoseok's lap.

"Just wait and see."

Taehyung left the cafeteria soon after that. He walked through the swarm of children towards the football grounds.

Once he reached there, he could see the players practicing and noticed Jongin, Chanyeol and Taeyang along with a certain raven head. He walked directly towards him and watched how the others watched him dumbstruck as he tapped on the football captain's shoulder.

As if on queue, Jungkook turned around- all sweaty and hot.

"We need to talk. Now."

"Umm okay. Come." Kook was confused.

They walked towards the end of the field.

"Listen I'll keep this short. My hyung loves your hyung and I am pretty sure that Jimin hyung loves him too. But they will never confess because of our family rivalry. So I came up with a plan. What if we fake date? This will give them courage to confess too and also our families will have to accept it. Once they are together, we can break up. Sooo what's say??" Tae asked with big and eager eyes accompanied by a pout on his face.

"Okay.......I guess." Jungkook scratched his nape.

"Deal?"

"Deal!"