First time with the Kims

With alot of difficulty, Tae moved to face Kook. He placed a small kiss on his nose when his phone rang.

"Who was it?" Kook rubbed his eyes and asked in a groggy voice.

"Hyung. He was talking about last night....said he and Jimin kissed!"

"Hmm.." Kook replied and dived back into the crook of Tae's neck.

"Wait what?!" he suddenly woke up and Tae giggled at his shocked expression.

"Yeah it happened. But more importantly I have to leave. Appa eomma will wake up soon."

"No stay...please no.... you are warm. Also you look so cute, I wanna cuddle you to death."

"Till death? What a loving boyfriend!" Tae flicked his nose.

"I know right." Kook kissed his neck.

"Kookie get up. I really have to go.... Hey stop kissing my neck!"

"Then let me kiss your lips!"

And before Tae could say anything, Kook climbed on top of Tae and began kissing him hungrily. Tae tried his best to fight but eventually gave in, even when his phone kept ringing constantly.

"God!" Kook groaned a little irritated. "Just answer it."

"Hyung is calling...Wait."

But was Kook going to wait?..... Absolutely not. While Tae picked up the phone, Jungkook kept kissing his jaw, neck and collarbones.

"Hello? Hyung? Hyung can you hear me? Hello?....."

"What happened?"

"Can't hear. I am going to the balcony." and Tae git up to leave while Kook followed him like a puppy.

Even on the balcony, Kook continued his assault on the already purple and red neck of the other. Tae kept trying to talk and literally ignored him.

"Hyung? Hey? Hyung can-

Appa?"

"What..?" Kook stopped kissing him and looked at Tae who had a blank face. He then followed his line of vision to see a man and Namjoon standing down near Joon's car and looking at them.

"Appa-" Tae tried to speak

"Wear your clothes and come down this instant Kim Taehyung."

"Appa listen to me-"

"I won't repeat it. Come down now."

Tae was shivering in Kook's hold and Kook tried to console him but before he could do that, Tae ran inside. Jungkook looked at Mr. Kim one last time and found him looking at him with the same anger he had before.

"Tae? Babe-"

"I have to go. Appa is angry."

"But-" Kook tried to hold his hand but the other pulled it back.