Chapter 9 talk to me when you cool down

I hope you enjoy this chapter (: picture on the side. 

sorry for any mistakes ! 

i wake up a mess today. my eyes puffy from lack of sleep, pimple on my forehead, hair that cant be tamed and my make up smeared. i yawned walking out of my room into the kitchen. i needed food inside me soon! after i left Matt's place i took a long walk in the park trying to clear my head. i brewed some coffee and soon Ky was up running in getting a mug. 

"Good morning to you too" i tease her sipping my coffee. she smiles at me sipping hers as well. she sit on the couch  glancing at the roses in front of her. i didn't have the heart to reject them. 

"You didn't tell him?" she asks shocked. i sat on the chair besides the window tucking my feet up into my chest.

"Don't start Ky, i did tell him, well i told him we shouldn't see each other." i confess. she looks at me disapproving the fact that i didn't tell him i was getting married. 

"well at least he is staying away." she says. i nod my head just thinking about Matt makes me more upset. i shouldn't feel this way anymore! i hated the feeling back then and i hate it even more. back then i could do something about my love for Matt. but now i can't i have to stay away to prevent from hurting Nash. he means so much to me! i can't do anything to hurt him. Love is putting them over you. i do love Nash. to be honest never as much as Matthew. 

"Riley!" Ky snaps her fingers at me. 

"sorry" i say. she shakes her head smiling. 

"Its okay, i know you have a lot to thinking about" she says, i give her a wtf look does she know i was thinking about Matt?

" don't give me that look, i know i'm not having a wedding but i know it takes a lot!" she laughs. i sigh knowing thats what she is talking about. 

"What wedding plans do we have today?" i ask not knowing my self. i know i should but the wedding real hasn't crossed my mind in the past few days. 

"None today! " she states happy! the phone starts to ring scaring both of us. i chuckle picking up the phone.

"Hellllo" i say in a happy tone.

"Why are you with Matt??!!!" Nash's voice booms on the other line. i pull back the phone looking at Ky, she looks as scared as i do.

"i'm clearly at home" i state.

"NO! DONT LIE" he yells. ouch. 

"Hey, don't you yell at me! i am at home i picked up the phone didn't I!" i exclaim. i feel anger rise, he doesn't trust me? i never gave him a reason not to. 

"ya, he is there with you isn't he, he picked up your cell phone Riley i swear! how could you!  i trusted you and you pay me back! what about the wedding ! hm about our Family! i should have listened to the media !" he rambles on. i am shocked listening to him.

"Nash stop!" i yell. he doesn't say anything

"Ky is with me, no one else! i can't believe what you just said to me! cool off before you come talk to me." i say hanging up. i shake my head throwing the phone on the couch. Ky looks at me with a small smile. she mouths sorry and i just nod my head. 

the next day we wake up at 8, we had to take showers, clean the house and eat before leaving. it was 10 when we left the apartment. we walked down the stairs because we didn't want to be seen by certain people here. they are always looking for gossip. we came to back door where James stood with a regular car instead of a limo. i told him we were going to the dress shop. he drove off as Ky was on her phone, which reminded me, i had to stop by Matt's to get my phone, maybe his office was a better idea. i saw the shop was near and i told him to stop, if papz were around i didnt want them seeing me top right at the dress shop. i don't want my wedding to be out in public, i made that clear to Nash. he parked a few stores away. me and Ky got out, pretending to look at other doors slowly making our way to the dress shop. we entered greeted by the nice old lady.  she smiles at both of us, offering us wine, we take a cup and she leads us to the back. i set the cup down not wanting to ruin any dresses.

"What kind of dress are you looking for dear?" the lady asks. i never really was good at choosing my own style of clothes. 

"i know for sure i want a mermaid dress, with a sweetheart top" i say with a smile. she nods

"i'll see what we have in the back!" she says excited. i nod letting her leave. Ky sits there watching me. 

"What?" i ask

"I never thought you would be marrying Nash" she confess. 

"I know, i don't do actors remember in college when i made up all sorts of silly excuses not to date a boring lawyer" i fake gag and she laughs. i never would marry or date a lawyer, they knew to much like i did we would be butting heads all the time. plus some can be sooooo dull.

"I remember, but i didn't mean it like that she says."  before she says anything else the lady comes back with two dresses. the first one i tried on was plain white, it hugged my curves nicely and it was a sweetheart line, but it was just too plain for me. Ky agreed. i walked back to the changing room and tried on dress number too. this was one was beautiful! it was sweetheart, mermaid and have shine in the right places. i walked out to show Ky and her eyes brighten up. she grinned jumping up and down like i was. 

"O MY GODDDDD RILEY" she squeals. 

"That is your dress for sure!!!" she says. i look in the mirror and grin at my self. this was the dress it was perfect. i heard the bell of the store ring. 

"Now can you see me marrying Nash" i say teasing her.

"No, i can only imagine you Marrying me" my eyes widen. that wasn't Ky. i slowly turn around to Matt. he stood there looking me up and down. his eyes showed so much sadness. his eyes started to water and i felt my heart race. i felt my own eyes start to water as he saw me there standing in a wedding dress.