Chapter 31

Don't hate me hehe

this book is NOT over i still have a couple chapers left in me ;) 

 I walk down the aisle, the veil covering my face. Cameron takes my arm.

“I’m sorry about what happened in London 2 weeks ago” he says softly as he walks me down. I smile still looking forward.

“your forgiven Cameron” I say. I feel his hand grip on mine.

“I know you think it’s a mistake. Buts it not” I say finally taking a glance at him. He nods and we both turn our heads. I see his face light up as he sees me. I see love in his eyes and tears.

“Take care of her man,” Cameron says handing me over to him. He chuckles sending shivers down my spine.

“I will” he turns to look at me in Aw.

“You look so gorgeous” he gushes.

“You don’t look too bad yourself” he chuckles.

“Today we are gathered for the biggest step of their life, Marriage.” The father says. The wedding goes on. Peaceful and calm, everything is perfect just like I planed it. but in the back of my head he was there. He will always be there.

“Now the vows.” He stands up and I follow his actions. He takes my hands and stares into my eyes.

Matt POV

I saw her walking my way, my eyes light up. she looked gorgeous. Its been 2 weeks. 2 weeks and I feel it again. Like nothing even happened. She stood in front of me with a grin on her face.

“Take care of her man” he chuckles patting my back leaving us alone.

“Hello gorgeous ready to have a romantic trip” I say kissing her lips. She grins into the kiss.

“This is so exciting “ she says grabbing my arm

Riley POV

“I, Nash Grier, take you Riley Jones, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part. “

“I, Riley Jones, take you Nash Grier, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part.” I finish with a shaky voice. He grins. I glance out into the crowed. Cameron head hangs low, Ky face is pale with worry. Jacob is the only one that seems happy about this. I look back at Nash, his grin still on his face. I smile big.

“ I pronoun you Husband and Wife, you may now kiss the bride” I hear clapping coming from our family. He reaches for my Veil pulling it over my head, he leans in crashing his lips on to mine.

Matt

Oh no.

I don’t know where to begin. I never thought that I would be the one writing this letter. My heart hurts every time I think about they way you left. I remember how special our last night was, it ended just like last night. I didn’t want to wake up next you, only to have to say goodbye. I had made my choice long before this trip. I owe Nash my love, I care for him and what I did to him was awful I plan on telling him. But the wedding is still on. Matthew Lee Espinosa. My promise still stands. I will love and care for you always ALWAYS. But this is our goodbye. I cant thank you enough for all the good and bad memories we share. I will never forget you. This is the end of our love story. I’m sorry Matt. I’m so sorry.

My heart drops. Everything in the room seems to be spinning. She left. She chose him. I lost her.

I  shot right up, panting with sweat dripping down my face.

‘Are you okay? It’s the third time you had a nightmare babe” Melody says slowly rubbing my back. I nod my head resting my head in my hands. It just keeps coming back. No matter how hard I try she’s in my dreams all the tine.

“Come on lay back down” she whispers. Her hands gliding against my marked skin.

‘Wow you got a new one?” she ask lifting my hand.

“Ya” I say, she traces the mini Eiffel tower on my hand.

“When?”

“About 2 weeks ago.”