Chapter 32 Eiffel Tower

BIG QUESTION 

a couple of you want a 3rd book, i just have a question what would it be about? 

also only a few chapters left in this one (: 

I whine as the needle pokes me every second.

“Hold still” the man says, its been 2 weeks after the wedding. I was currently getting a tattoo with Jane.

“Almost done” he chuckles, I give a weak smile as the man does his job. I know this was a crazy idea but I had the erg to do it. my wrist hurting bad.

“Done” he says smiling letting my write softly go. I smile looking at the little tattoo.

“I love it!” I say

“good” he chuckles, I turn to see Jane already banged up and ready to pay. I walk up to her and show her mine before I get it banged it up.

‘Wow! It looks so pretty!” she says.

“Hey do you mind if I leave? I have work” she says reaching for her bag, I shake my head letting her know she can leave. I pay the man and thank him for the good job. I walk down the streets looking at my write. A shiny object catches my eyes. my ring. I sigh rolling the sleeve down covering both my wrist and hand.

He was a mistake!

Please hear us out!

Ky’s and Cam’s voice rang through my ears. During the party Ky and Cam told me I made a mistake in my choice. I thought they would be glad I had let go of Matt. But they seemed more pissed off then ever. Actually that was the last time I had talked to them. Ky was rarely at the house anymore. Nash was in and out every morning. I walked down the streets turning the corner to my offices. I had a long day ahead.

Matt.

I walked out of the elevator with a smile on  my face. Melody made me so happy. I felt like everything was alright again. I saw Jane working on some of my files.

“hey what happened to your arm?” I ask as I reach her desk. She blushes

“Riley had a crazy idea, and well we got tattoos” she laughs. Riley got a tattoo? My curiosity got the best of me.

“What did you guys get?” I asked,

“Well I got a sun and a moon, Riley got a mini Eiffel tower on her wrist” she says slowly. My eyes widen. She got an Eiffel tower as well.

“How was the wedding” I ask,

“Great” she huffs. She seemed no to happy about it

“I guess everything as perfect” I awkwardly laugh.

“All but the man she married” she shakes her head,

“What do you mean?” I ask.

“Well since you are friends with them I guess you could know” she says shifting in her chair.

“Nash was not faithful to Riley.” She shakes her head.

“while she was on that trip he was with Madison. She even showed up to the wedding. Poor Riley doesn’t know though” she sighs.

“I-I got to go” I say quickly walking in my office. I shook my head. no I cant get involved any more. No I have Melody. She made her own choice. I have to let her go.

2 years later.

I walked down the streets with the small box in my hand. In two days I was going to ask melody to marry me. Its bee 2 lovely years with her and I couldn’t wait any longer. The way her blonde hair sways, her long tan legs, them blue eyes that freezes time. I liked her very much way too much. I smiled shoving the box in my pants. It was winter, people wearing big coats and scarfs roamed the city streets.

RILEY

RILEY OVER HERE

PLEASE STOP

ANSWER ARE QUESTIONS

HAS NASH CHEATED

ARE YOU GETTING A DIVORCE I heard the screams of the Paps. I turn my head to see Riley, my heart stopped she covered her face from the flashing lights.

“Please go away” she begged, I saw one of them pull her arm, ice on the ground making it extra hard to keep her balance. My anger rises as I see her fall. I march over the street

RILEY COME ON

ANSWER US PLEASE

NASH WHERE IS HE

HOWS THE MARRIAGE

They yell. I push and shove them back.

“SHE TOLD YOU TO LEAVE” I shout. I stand in front of her as the Paps take pictures.

“LEAVE” I yell once again. My voice booms making the men scurry away. I breath out turning around. I meet Riley’s eyes. her face flushed from the cold, and her eyes they don’t seem happy like the use to. They seem sad, they are also red like she had been crying.

“Come on” I say reaching out for her hand. She slowly reaches my hand. Our flesh makes contact sending shivers down me. I hate the way my body is affect my her. I help off the ground.

“Are you okay?” I ask, I am surprised by her actions. She hugs me tight sobbing into my chest.