Chapter 29 ask him

sorry updating so late I've been totally busy school sucks.! I asked you what you guys wanted in this chapter hope it pleases everyone! the book is coming to an and I love you all thanks for voting thanks for the comments! Hope you enjoy and sorry for any mistakes<3!!

Matt.

I woke up wrapped around a smiley sleepy Riley. I smiled slowly unwrapping myself from her. I yawned as I got up, maybe I should call room service I don’t want paps to see us. I had to text a few people so I could change the plans. I don’t know her like I use to. I feel like our old memories are the only thing we have. I want to make more memories with her. I want to change her mind for good. I heard a loud knock, I turn to see Riley shift so I quickly open the door. My eyes widen,

“MATT” I cover her mouth closing the door behind me. I drag her far away from the door. She struggles.

“Don’t yell!” I bit out. I let her go and she glares.

‘What the hell! You left me alone in London!” she yells. I roll my eyes.

“1 how the hell did you find me? 2 it was over! I didn’t need to stay” I say crossing my arms.

“I called your assistant, and I its not over !” she groans

“yes it is.”

‘Who’s in that room with you?” she ask. She starts power walking to the room. I jog behind her, the door swings opens ands she gasp. I cover her mouth once again dragging her out of the room. She fights back until I reach the elevator.

“You here with her!!!” she screams as the doors shut.

“What until the media hears about this” she smirks.

“No. you wont say anything” I growl. Her smirk grows

“Under one condition.”

Riley.

I hear the door slam. Making shot out of bed. I look around the bright room. I groan falling back in to bed. I look over Matt wasn’t in bed. He was the one that left the room. My heart started to race, did he leave again. I held my head in my hands. I needed this feeling of attachment go. I tried to breath calmly. He’ll be right back I know he will. Maybe he went to take a call? I sighed getting out of bed. I decided to take a shower, and dress up a bit for our first day in Paris. I set up my straightener, I applied make up it wasn’t heavy make up but I didn’t look like a dead person anymore.  Dried my hair, combed it and straighten it. I did a small braid on the side of my head. I looked in the mirror I was pleased with my appearance. I looked at the clock 30 minutes had passed. I looked around for my phone, I heard the door swing open and Matt was shocked to see me up. He gave me a small smile.

‘hey” he said giving me a kiss on the forehead.

“hi” I said quietly.

“Let me take a shower, the lady is coming to clean the room and get us breakfast I don’t want paps to see us yet” he said grabbing his towel. He hurried into the bathroom.

3 hours later.

I laughed as we walked hand in hand,  we walked on the streets of Paris, I was really enjoying my self. He made jokes and teased me. He showed me small stores that had beautiful clothing. i didn’t buy anything I felt guilty if I did. Matt seemed uneasy because he looked over his shoulders a lot.