Chapter 24 London

Riley

I woke up by screams coming from Cameron. I shot right up looking around the room, he was pacing around the room with the phone glued to his ear,

“THAT IS NOT WHAT I ASKED ” he yells.

“ YOU ARE SO STUIPD WHAT WAS THE POINT IN ALL OF THIS?” he huffs pulling his hair with one of his hands,

“I have the right to be mad! This was your idea !”

“Fine you know what its better off like this anyways,” he turns around and his eyes widen. He gulps

“Ya, Ya ill se you in a couple of days” he says exhaling. He hangs up the phone pacing around still. I still sat at the edge of the bed. He didn’t seem happy and he was totally surprised I was up.

“Are you okay?” I finally asked. He sighed nodding his head sitting across from me on his bed.

“I didn’t even feel you get up” I chuckle trying to lighten up the mood. He smiled

“Ya made sure of it, I didn’t want to wake you up”

“Should have thought of that when you started to yell” I grin.

“Sorry its just, um staff makes me mad sometimes and I’m cranky. “ he pouts.

“lets go get food then! And explore!” I shout jumping on the bed. He laughs nodding his head

“You take a shower and ill get dressed” he says pointing towards the bathroom, I noticed he was still in Pjs but I guess he already showered. I nodded running in the bathroom. It was huge! It had a shower and a bath  and a little closet. It even had a T.V in front of the toilet. I chuckled to myself undressing and hopping in the shower.

A few hours later

I walked down the streets of London in Awe. Everything was so beautiful here I wanted to live here! Cameron’s arm was draped around my shoulder walking in sync. I was glad no reports were here or even knew I left the country. I wanted these 3 weeks to be as peaceful as possible. Cameron talked about London, just some random facts about the buildings and the big ben.  He stood in front of it saying he wanted a picture. I laughed taking his phone and snapping a pic.

“I should be the one begging for pictures” I tease him handing him his phone.

“Shut up! I never get to explore its always filming or business never fun time” he pouts.  I laugh shaking my head, I pose in front of big ben as he took a picture.

“Perfect” he grins. I blush as he lead me down the streets again.

“are you hungry?” he asks, we only ate like 5 hours ago and I starving. I nodded my head

“Good, there is a really good restaurant down here” he leads the way, my feet hurt really bad but I haven’t said anything. He would probably take me back to the hotel and I didn’t want that. We entered a nice small restaurant. It was too fancy but you could tell it had class. We took a seat anywhere we wanted so we took the window seats.

“Finally a window seat” he says, I laugh knowing he was mad about calling it on the plane. He sticks his tongue out at me making me laugh more. He is so childish sometimes,

“how’s your grandma?” he ask trying to make small talk.

“Shes good, shes getting older”  I say, he opens his mouth wide as he was in shock

“NO WAY!  PEOPLE GET OLD” he says loud enough gaining attention, I laugh punching his arm.

“shut up” I say, he chuckles.

“Your brothers?”

“Sports as always, I plane on flying them out soon. He nods his head.

“Hello, ill be your waitress today” a nice girl no older then 16 says. She looks at both of us and her jaw drops.

“You’re-You’re “ she stammers.

“Riley! Nash Grier’s girl Friend! And You’re Cameron Dallas! Omg!” she says fanning her face. I blush but Cameron’s face isn’t happy.

“She’s more than that!” he says, the girl blushes and I glare at Cameron.

“Sorry” she mumbles, I give her a small smile letting her know its alright. She takes our order and leaves.

“What was that about?” I ask sipping my drink.

“Don’t you get tried of people knowing you just by ‘Nash Grier’s girl friend’?”

“sometimes, “ I admit.

“See, no excuse me I need to pee!” he says quickly searching for the bathroom. I laugh watching him leave quickly. I play on my phone trying to take a selfie, its hard trying to take on in public. A ringing sound was coming from my table, I saw Cameron’s phone buzzing. I reached for it and answered.

“Hey Cam, I’m sorry about this morning, I just I don’t know what to do okay but I am still coming to the after party” my body froze it was Matt.

“Cam? Hello?”

RILEY

I turn my head and see Reports coming my way. Shit I say softly

“riley? Is that you? Are you okay?” he asks quickly

Riley ! look over here

Why are you here with Cameron!

Riley!

Pose for a couple of pictures !

Welcome to London!

What about Nash!

I quickly stood up running towards the men’s bathroom.

“Cameron!!!” I yelled banging on the door, he quickly came out.

“There are reports outside!” I say, he looks at my hands

“Oh there is my phone!” he says, I look down and realize it was still in my hands.

“Come on,  lets take the food home Brits are a little bit nicer.” He says,  I nod okay and hand him back his phone I end the call so Cameron doesn’t ask any questions. I wonder how they found me? I wait as Cameron talks to the manger about the reports finding us, he looks sorry and calls out our waitress her face is red and I can tell she was the one who called. I could tell Cameron was about to explode, I walked over and placed my hand on his shoulders

“We can just take the food now” I cut him off. He doesn’t say anything.

As we walk in to the room I lay down, my feet hurt and I was ready to just relax and eat away.

“Matt called didn’t he!” he says looking at his phone, I nod I see him calling him back but I hear the voicemail.

“ill try later,” he leaves towards the bathroom to change, once again his phone rings when im around, I groan picking it up

“Hold on Matt Cam is coming” I say getting up,

‘Who is this?” a girl voice fills my ears.