chapter 37 yes

Riley

I sat my bags down in the apartment that Cameron got Sammy and I. it was huge I thought it was going to be small, but Cameron made sure I was comfy.

“Well this is my half” Sammy teased drawing an imaginary line. I laugh

“That means I get the bathroom” he frowns

‘I guess I didn’t think this threw “ I laugh throwing a pillow at him, he sticks his tongue out at me.

“So childish” I tease him

“How long are we going to live here?” he asks looking around the living room.

“having second thoughts already?!” I tease him, he grins shaking his head no.

“About a year, we just need to get things running” he nods understanding. Jet leg was about to hit me and I was ready to just sleep. It was currently 6pm which meant it was 12 pm in New York.

“Do you want to go rest?” Sammy asks as he pulls his bags into his room.

“I think that’s a wonderful Idea”

“You should rest too, there isn’t anything to do today” I yawn,

“I’m just going to get food” he grins, I laugh waving him goodbye as I close my room. I look around the room, the walls are grey, the sheets were purple and white, the bed filled with pillows just how I liked it.

“Thank you Cameron!” I say out loud. I jump on the bed landing on the pillows.

As I slowly fell asleep Matt made his way to my head again.

Matt.

I  patiently waited for my driver to park outside her apartment. My hands sweaty and shaking I was so nervous I almost peed my pants. Once I finish talking to Melody I ran out to the airport I called Cam and to make sure that I got the information right but he said that her flight was way too early that she had already left. my heart dropped but he gave me her apartment details of everything I took my private jet to London.

“here we are sir”

“thank you” I quickly said getting out of the car, I almost ran towards the doors. I pushed them open bumping into Sammy.

“Matt?” he asked

“Oh hi is Riley up stairs?” he had amusement written on his face.

“She just went to bed, she’s pretty tired” shit. I thought.

“Surprise her in the morning, I think I know a nice hotel for tonight” he grinned,

“You Sammy are the best”

“I know” he chuckles. He gave me a pat on the back and walked out of the doors I took a deep breath to try to calm myself down. I took my phone out  and made some calls I had to bring roses food everything that she likes. maybe a little Eiffel Tower necklace. I made each call so everything was perfect.  I told them the address that I wanted and what time. I had to chase Sammy down the street for the apartment key. I slowly made my way through the elevators and try to keep myself calm and collected. I was excited to be able to surprise  her in the morning.  I stood outside the door to let the delivery men inside, I told them the girl was inside and I didn’t want to wake her up. I told them where to put everything, the purple and red roses filled her living room, the food would arrive in the morning for obvious reasons. I even bought balloons. I slowly laid on the couch making sure not to make a sound. This was going to be perfect.

Everything was going to be perfect now.

Riley

I woke to the sound of odd voices. I mumbled and cursed as I got out of the comfy bed. I looked in the mirror I looked like a hobo, I had on some sweats and a sports bra because I was too lazy to put on a shirt. My hair was up in a pony tail but It was all messy because I roll around in bed. I shrugged stepping out of the room. I walked down the hall until my feet froze. I saw the living room covered in purple and red roses. I swear every single inch of living room was covered. I clasped my hand over my mouth and turn my head slowly. There was Chinese food on the table with a little box next to it.

“Good morning” I felt his breath hit my ear. I jump forward as his arms wrap around my waist from the back. He slowly turns me around with a grin on his face.

“Matthew-what –how –why”  I was lost at words. He chuckled

“First thing first” his lips smashed into mine sending me to heaven. His arms tighten around my body pulling me closer and closing any space between us, I wrapped my arms around his neck softly tugging on his hair, he gave a low growl as I jumped wrapping my legs on his torso, His hands on my bum giving me kisses over and over.

“I love you so much Riley” he says out of breath. His forehead leaning on mine.

“I love you too, but what about melody?”

“I wasn’t going to marry her for the same reasons your married Nash, I love you riley and I never stopped. You are my everything. Even after all theses years not one day has passed where you weren’t on my mind. I cursed at my self a lot because I knew you had moved on, that you were happy. I tried to be happy and melody provide that happenisses for a while, but when I saw you being harassed by the paps my anger let lose I still care for you. It took everything in me not to break Nash’s face when I found out what he did to you. All theses years without you been empty sure I had girls and money but nothing compared to you. I know we just found each other again, and I know that we have our own business to deal with. But I am will to fly every weekend even everyday just to see you. I am willing to wait until you go home again to marry you. I just want you to be mine again.” My heart was beating fast, my eyes widen and jaw dropped. This man was the man of my dreams.

“Will you be mine Riley?”

“Without a doubt in my mind I would love to be yours Espinosa”

Epilogue coming in a few days maybe later tonight (: 

thank you for everything ! you mean the world to me! 

you made BOTH books grow and i love you all(: