Chapter 3. we got hit my a limo

Double update since these chapters are short (:

Friday

I sat outside Cameron's Building with Ky waiting for him to get out. I tapped the seat with my fingers its been 20 minutes.
"I know he is busy and all but dang" Ky says huffing. i agree by nodding my head. i looked out the window to James, he stood there against my door looking out into the streets. i rolled down my window, he glanced down with a smile on his face.

"Aren't you tired of standing?" i ask. he softly chuckles.

"No I'm use to it." he says. i hear my phone beep and i look down.

From Cam

i have a surprise meeting. come back in 3o min?

i roll my eyes and text him back

"Is there an ice cream place near?" i ask james, he nods.

"Well Cam said to come back in 30 so lets go get ice cream!" i say. i turn to Ky and she has a grin on her face. she claps her hands sitting straight back into the seat. i hear James get in the car and starts to back up . then suddenly we hear a crash. Ky and I launch forward. my knees he the limo floor and i stop my self with my hands. Ky is on her back groaning.

"Are you okay ?" james says opening the door quickly.

"i think so" I groan.

"YOU FUCKING IDOT" He starts to yell to the person that crashed into us. Ky sits up.

"THE FUCK YOU MEAN SORRY, THAT DONT MEAN SHIT I HAVE GIRLS IN THERE" james keeps shouting.

"I'm going out there" Ky says. oh crap i hope she doesn't go all crazy. i follow her stepping out of the limo. it was another limo and the driver looked younger then James. i look at the limo and someone is inside but won't come out. i see Ky walk towards the back. she starts to tap the window.

"Ky come back! let James fix this" i say. i stay in place not wanting to get involved I cross my arms Over my chest.

"Tell your mother fucking driver to watch it!" she screams. i shake my head. the window slowly rolls down as she keeps ranting about the limo driver. she suddenly stops. i hear a mans voice speak but i can't see him. her eyes widen and she nods. i see his hand stick out and i see a few tattoos. she shakes it she forces a smile and the window goes up. she walks back to me with a pale face.

"Are you okay? did he say anything bad to you?" i ask she shakes her head.

"James!" she says, he quickly comes by her side. she whispers something in his ear, he nods and goes back to the guy.

"Whats wrong? it looks like you saw a ghost" i tease

"No i-um- it just the man was so gorgeous" she says. i laugh and shake my head of course she would think that about the guy that just rammed into us.

"If your okay ladies we can go now" james said. we both nod he opens the door for us and we are off to the ice cream shop.

"Come on tell me what he looked like" i beg. she won't tell me what the guy in the limo looked like and she keeps ignoring my questions about him. she sighs.

"All i could see is he had a suit on so means he is business, his hair was brown almost spiked up not really, his eyes were brown, i could tell he was fit and when i shook his hands some tattoos were reveled which throw me off" she admits. i nod.

"He sounds normal" i laugh.

"Ya nothing special"

"was he alone in the limo?" i take a bite out of my ice cream.

"No, there was another person. it was a girl i could barley see her though"

"Must be his girl friend" i say as i continue to eat my ice cream, she nods her head and she seems lost in her own thoughts. something seems to be bothering her but she won't tell me. maybe she will later on. i glance out the window, i see another limo appear and the door opens. Cameron steps out with a grin on his face, he waves goodbye and closes the door, the limo drives off.

"hey" he greets us with a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, who did you just come with?" i asked. his face turned pale but he tried playing it off.

"A business partner, he lives around here and just dropped me off" he says. he sits across from me.
~*~
we stay at the shop for another hour just catching up. it nice to have moments like this without stress of the wedding. everything is coming too fast and sometimes i don't feel ready.

"well its almost 6" Cam says getting up.

"We should head back to my place for dinner" he adds, Me and Ky quickly agree. Cam being rich means he had a huge house and i wanted to see it. he chuckled we all stood leaving a tip. as we walked out the door i saw a few reporters crap.

HEY HEY THERE SHE IS! one yelled. about 6 more reporters start to appear.

"What the hell?" cam says.

HEY HEY RILEY

RILEY IS IT TRUE YOU AND NASH GRIER BROKE UP?

ARE YOU PREGNANT ?

ARE YOU GETTING MARRIED?

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT HIM HANGING OUT WITH MADISON BEER?

RILEY RILEY

HOWS THE RELATIONSHIP GOING?

CONFIRM THE BREAK UP?

IS HE COMING TO NEW YORK?

IS THIS YOUR NEW LOVER?

i cover my face as and start walking faster to the limo. i feel Ky hold my hand tight as she isn't use to this, i feel Cam lead us to the limo his hand tight around my hip. i still hear them shout my name and Cameron's name as we reach the limo. james quickly opens the door for us and we all get in.

"What the hell?" cameron says again. more of a question actually.

"The struggles of dating a famous actor" i giggle. i was use to by now. its been a year and reports still find me once in awhile. i sigh leaning back into the limo seat. i am not ready for the head lines.