Chapter 13. Getting caught

If you are uncomfortable with me saying sexual stuff comment so I won't it, not sex sense though I suck at those hahah!

We arrived at a half fancy restaurant, it was half fancy because you didn't have to dress nice, but you couldn't dress like a hobo either. All of us except Shawn walked in. he had to go run earns before he had to leave New York again. The host showed us to a big table making sure we had enough room for everyone. Jacob sat beside me, then Matt took the other sit. Taylor, Cameron and Val sat across from us.

"Time to catch up!" Taylor said clapping his hands. I smiled

"Let me think of what to eat first!" I say, he chuckles agreeing. We took 7 min to each decided. The waiters came and took our order, and brought us our drink. I said a small thank you and looked up at everyone watching me. I rolled my eyes playfuly and smiled. I think matt was more interested in catching up.

"What do you wanna know" I say playing with the straw of my drink.

"What have you done in the last 4 months, I was there for the other years" he teases. I nod

"Last for months" I hum trying to think of anything exciting.

"Well I was just preparing to move here, I had a few cases and I have to start looking at some more next week, my assaisant says the other lawyer can't keep up" he smiles

"That's my girl!" he gave me a high five"

"Can't keep up?" Cameron asked.

"Ya I do a lot of cases, I do about 5 a month" I shrug like its nothing. I love what I do and I love helping people. I am good at my job and that's why I am so successful. I of course have other lawyers in my building with me but they only do about 2 a month, some cases can go on for years but that doesn't stop me from helping other people.

"When did Nash purpose" Val asked excited, she knew about Nash? Maybe she looked me up? Or him? I don't know. I glanced at Matt and he looked away. I smiled at Val.

"He purposed about 8 months ago, he is LA doing his acting job, he has another movie coming out and he is going to be living in New York for about 2-3 years so that's why I am here, to run my business and to be with my future husband" I respond. The words feel unreal to me. Like this isn't happening.

"How did he do it? Was it romantic or just like normal and boring" I laugh.

"Well-" I felt a hand on my thigh. I try not to react but I know its Matt's

"Well?' she ask, the rest of the boys stare at me but not Matt, I see no one else noticed that his hands is on my lap.

"Well I think it was romantic, although the place he didn't wasn't exactly right" I say trying my best to ignore Matt's hand. I go under trying to nudge his hand off but nothing. He rather pulls my legs apart a little, I glance as him he is acting like nothing Is happening. I feel his hand crease my inner thigh sending chills all over my body.

"He took me to the park where we live, behind these bushes there is a beautiful landscape," I stopped feeling Matt's hand grip my thigh. He knows the place he was the one that took me their on our first date. Where we said I love you for the first time.

"It was during the day, he had prepared a picnic and purpose" I said smiling, she grinned and Awe. I blushed and the guys just watched me. Cameron always saw behind my smile and he knew I was hurting inside. After a little chit chat about Taylors life, Val is adopted, she was adopted at the age of 12 by Matt's and Taylor's dad. She never called Matt a brother because she saw Taylor as a father figure, I thought that was sweet. She's only 17 now that's why she seemed way too young to be with 24 year old Matt. While we ate she talked about the places In Europe she had been in. Matt's hands were still on my lap and I was about to get up when he gripped my thigh making sit still. Everyone chatted and listen. Matt's hands moved closer and closer to my thigh. I could feel my cheeks burn up and we heard a gasp and a thud. We glanced at Val who was coming from under the table! She saw! I looked up at Matt and noticed he know too. He quickly got up and helped Val up. Her cheeks were red and her eyes were wide. She had a shocked expression on her face looking at me then Matt. Matt dragged her to the back and we watched. The boys looked at me and I just shrugged. We just got caught.