Chapter 12 Bring it on

Comment what you think? i don't know how to feel about this haha but thank you so much! i reached 19k on the first book and 2k on this one<3 much love

i sat there watching every boy try on their tux. i smiled at every guy acting like it was a fashion show for me. i laughed harder when they all came out bowing down and making poses. i held my sides almost falling out of the chair.

"BRAVO" i yelled clapping my hands. they all grinned turning back to change into their normal clothes. for at least an hour i hadn't thought about Matthew, but i looked outside and saw him walking towards the door. i quickly turn around acting like i am on my phone. i hear the bell ring of the store and i keep my eyes low. i hear someone open their door and its Jacob, i smile at him but he is frowning.

"Matthew, what are you doing here" he asked coming beside me, i slowly turn around to the pair of brown eyes that were already staring back at me. i gave him a small smile but he smirked.

"TAYLOR" i hear a girl shriek walking in the store. my heart drops, she was the girl in the LImo and at Jacob's concert.

"What is it Val." he groaned walking out of the changing room. Matthew rested his hand on her shoulder, warning her not to do anything. i felt a little jealous knowing his hands are on her. she seems young way too young, her hair was blonde reaching her butt with dark brown eyes, her skin was glowing she was gorgeous. she reminded me of Taylor. she leaned back into Matt and she blushes looking at Jacob, that little slu

"RILEY" i hear my name, i snap out of it watching all the guys look at me.

"Sorry hm?" i said. Cameron draped his arms around me and pulled me close to his side.

"Do you wanna go eat?" he asked.

"Val Hasn't seen much of the city, so going to a new place would be cool" Taylor commented. i watched as she rolled her eyes.

"Its because of you and Mr. Fun uncle here won't let me go anywhere alone" she huffed. glaring at Taylor and Matthew, Matt was her uncle? wait what???!!! i was so lost.

"You have explaining to do Mr!!" i said punching Taylor on his arm. he pouts rubbing his arms, the rest of the guys laugh.

"Matt" i hear Val say in a whisper, she whispers something in his ear and we all stare, he rolls his eyes

"Jacob, this is Val my annoying Niece that loves you" she blushes hard making everyone laugh! i try to contain my laughter to the poor girl.

"I don't know why you are laughing, i have so much dirt on every single one of you to make you red in the face!" i say siding with her, i moved to stand next to her crossing my arms. she smiled almost hiding behind me still red in the face.

"Lets start!" i say clapping my hands

"Jacob got poisson Ivy on his penis when we went camping!" the boys looked shocked and laugh.

"Taylor, you got your ass beat by a girl down town LA when we went out to eat! trying to protect me my ass!' i hear giggling from behind me and i know its Val.

"A GIRL BEAT YOU UP" Cameron laughs pointing his finger. i smile wide.

"Cameron," i say his name the boys stop laughing waiting for what i'm about to say. his eyes go wide and shakes his head No quickly.

"During the summer he lost his swimming trucks in the ocean, it was so cold his little helper was so small, he had to run to the car in front of about 20 girls" i say laughing. I hear Matt laugh harder then anyone, i turn to him crossing my arms. he looks at me smirking.

"Say anything about me and i will get pay back Riley!" he threats. i roll my eyes

"You got nothing on me Espinosa" i smirk back. the boys listen carefully.

"When Matthew and I were taking care of his grandmother we decided to watch a movie" i see his eyes get sad at the mention of his grandma, truth my heart it breaking from even remembering things about us. but i can't help it. we had too many memories how could i forget!

"He cried during the notebook!" i see Val full out laugh this time, laughing was booming around the store making the others look at our big group. His face is red with irritation at the boys teasing.

"Sorry shawn i have no dirt on you" i pout, he smiles but i know he truly is happy about this. i don't know him well enough, he is one if Nash's best friend, he is a singer just like Jacob, but he has his on tour, Jacob does small shows. But Jacobs small shoes consists of over 1000 plus people.

"I will one day!" i promise, he chuckles. I see Taylor and Cameron tease Matthew about the movie. Matts face still red and I know he is beyond annoyed by both boys. I smile at his pouty lip. I shake my head knowing I'm not suppose to feel this way. i look over and see Val and Jacob talking and i am glad. I know how much fans mean to him and Val was so excited at the concert. She jumped up and down and I know how nervous she was that day she could barley say hi. Me of course being a jealous girl I rolled my eyes and i didn't even help her.

"I am so glad that you told us about Matt" Cam comments. I smile at him.

"Riley you just wait" Matt says smirking.

"Bring it Espinosa !"