chapter 36 London

This has to me my fav chapter (:

i hope you enjoy this! love you all

ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT 

 I jittered in my seat, wiping the sweat of my hands.

“Its okay Riley” Ky said giving me a small smile. I just nodded. This was not okay, I was not okay how was I suppose to just seat here and watch Matt and Melody be all happy about their future weddings.  People, guessing it was her family, filled his house. I sat at the dinner table with Ky and Cam. They seemed to know everyone here and chatted up a storm. I felt out of place.

“You weren’t kidding!!” I hear a squeal beside me. Melody and her friends stood next to me with a grin on their faces.

“You are Nash’s wife! O my! Could you please tell him I love him” A blonde women said, melody pinches her making her yelp.

“We aren’t married anymore” I said giving the best smile I could.

“Oh! There hasn’t been a report about that” she says looking at her friends.

“There will be soon” Ky pipes in, I stare at her curious, she just shrugs with a smirk on her face.

“Okay ladies and Gents! Dinner time” Matt interrupts all the talking. Everyone stis in their place as the maid serves us the food. It smelled so good I was bout to dive me

“Riley” I hear my name being called I look up

“Hm?” I blushed as everyone’s eyes were on me.

“I asked a question sweetie,” a man with a white bread and brown hair asked, I think he was Melody’s father.

“Oh sorry I love food”  that made the whole room burst into laughs. I grinned

“what was your question” I asked after awhile.

“How’s the lawyer life dear doesn’t it stress you out?”

“Yes, but I love what I do and I have an amazing group of workers” I laugh.

“Where are your locations?” I felt weird answering theses questions. It was his daughters engagement party and he’s asking about my job. I glance at Melody, she stares at me with a smile waiting for me to answer.

“Cali, here and “

“London!” Cameron interrupts me.

“Ya Cameron merged with me to have you know lawyers around, I’ll be moving to London in 2 months?” I look over at egger Cameron.

“Like just your office or?” Matt talks to me for the first time tonight.

“No, I will live in London for awhile, nothing for me here now” I say looking down at my food.

After 30 minutes of Melody and her friends talking to everyone about their wedding plans I needed a drink. But non was found, I sink into my seat next to Cameron.

“Can’t believe you convince me to spend the night” I mumble.

“well after this formal thing I store beer in their back yard” he whispered in my ear laughing.

“Cam you are the best!”

“I know baby girl” he said.

“I have something I’d like to say,” Matt said tapping the glass cup in his hand.