Chapter 33 2 years

THIS BOOK IS NOT OVER many people are confused ! 

i will not be making a third book! but dont worry i have 

I need a maid(Cameron dallas) and i new one called No strings attached (Jack G) that  i will pay attention to when this book is over (:

enjoy babes <3 love you all 

Riley 

Today was the day. It was our 2 years of marriage. I was happy preparing everything for the afternoon. I would surprise him on set, lead him to the hotel room and well you know. I had a grin on my face as I set up the hotel room. Today would be perfect. These 2 years he has been there for me and I have genuinely been happy with Nash. I lost Cameron and Ky as friends a few months after I got married. Ky moved in with Cameron saying she didn’t want to deal with Nash. we got in a huge fight which ended our friendship. Cameron talked to me and tried to convince me to leave Nash. we constantly fought and we just stopped talking. Everyone was against me being married with him, yet no one told me why. I sighed sitting at the edge of the bed. I checked the weather and the time. It was in the 50’s and it was almost 4. I dressed in warm clothes making sure I was covered up. the winter was bad and I didn’t want to get sick any time soon. I walked out of the hotel into the cold air of New York. I headed towards the Car that Nash had bought me. The driver inside quickly sitting up.

“Hello Mrs. Grier” he said, I gave him a small smile and wave. He drove to Nash’s set and I was getting too excited. He barley stopped when I was already out the door.

“Hello Mrs. Grier” people said as I walked by, I smile giving them a wave. I sighed reaching his trailer.

“Oh Nash” I heard moans. I stopped my hands from knocking. I pressed my ear against the door.

“Shit Madison” he groaned. My hand clapped against my mouth to stop my loud gasp. I   open the door quickly. My eyes widen, heart sinks and I almost fall back.

Madison

And

Nash.

“Riley!” he says, he tried covering him self and quickly walks towards me.

“No” I breath out. I shake my head no. I look at her, the guilt in her eyes is there.

“Let me explain” he says reaching for my hands.

“You can explain to me later when I file our divorce !” I yell out, his eyes widen. I quickly turn around running out of the set. The people on set watch me as I sob my way out.

“Mrs. Grier are you okay?” the driver asks

“DON’T CALL ME THAT” I yell shoving him away. I run towards the busy streets. I see ice on some parts and I slow down. Tears running down my cheeks freezing my face. So many things on my mind  I cant believe he did this. I wanted to pick up my phone and call Ky or even Cam. But I couldn’t. Cameron was around the corner, I didn’t care I needed someone right now. I turn the corner to meet the paps. I curse under my breath as they notice me. I wiped the tears covering my face and start walking. The gather around me yelling question I bed them to leave me alone but they don’t. I feel a small tug on my arm all of the sudden my ass in on the ground. I hear a voice yell and I look up. my world stops as  I meet his brown eyes. my heart hurts as he screams at them to leave. He reaches for my hand I reluctantly take it.

“Are you okay?” he asks. I cant help it I needed someone to hold me. I hug him tight and sob into his chest. I feel his arms snake around me pulling me in.

“hey its okay, they are gone” he whispers.

“Please-please take me to Cameron” I say between sobs. I feel him nod as I burry my face into his chest. We walk without talking and I stopped sobbing. My tears have been wasted once again.

“Cameron” Matt says to the lady at the front desk.

“Go ahead” she says, I walk in after Matt. Cameron is both shocked seeing us together.

“Riley, long time no see” Cameron stands up. I cant take it anymore. I run to him sobbing into his shirt.

“Oh Cam” I cry out. His arms tight around my body.

“You-You were right” I say into his shirt. His body tenses up.

‘What did he do??” he yells pulling me away.

“he-he was with Madison” I cry out again. God I hated feeling this way. I hated him so much.

“Please Cam don’t kick me out” I sob into my arms. I hated everyone seeing me weak

“Baby girl I couldn’t even if I wanted to” he teased kissing my head.

“I’ll call James to pick you up, rest at my house” he orders. I try to compose my self my clearing away my tears. I nod looking around the office. I notice Matt is still in the room. His jaw clenched leaning against the wall.

“He’s ready, rest okay” Cam says giving me another peck. I nod giving a small wave to Matt as I leave the room.

Matt.

Cameron stands there watching me.

“You’re going to explode Matt just talk to me” he says,

“How long have you and Riley not seen each other?” I ask.

“2 years.” He says looking down. What the?

“why?” he sighs leading his head hang lower

“When you and Riley were in Paris Nash and Madison were together, we learned that they had a thing all along, we tried to tell Riley but she wouldn’t listen to us.” He says finally looking at me. My fist clench beside me. That fucking bastard