Chapter 19

Y/n's p.o.v
The sun peeped through my curtains. I'm still up against my door. I got dressed, noticing the paper on the floor- I read it, 

Dear angel,

Ciel Just knows how to make me feel better even if he's not around. I smiled and put it on my dresser; walking out to the dining room. Eddy was eating his breakfast with Geoffrey's help. He wants to act like that again since we're out here. I rolled my eyes and ate. 

"Madame, you have business to attend too." Howard had his coat on since he's coming with us. I put my coat on and followed him out since Geo can catch up. We did our errands and just walked around. 

"Madame are you alright?" He asked me. 

"I'm fine." I sighed. 

"I know you say that but I get worried." Howard has that face. That same face he uses to try and make me say what's on my mind. Which always works but today I can't let him know anything. 

"I'm fine, don't worry about it." I smiled. 

"Madame." Howard put an arm in front of me as a carriage ran by. 

"Watch it you bitch!" The person inside yelled at me. 

"Really!" I yelled- He stepped out. Pete Colton.

"Madame." He rolled his eyes. 

"Fuck you." I spat. Howard smiled. 

"The more relations you make the more enemies you gain." He told me. 

"I prefer it that way then to live as you do." I smiled. 

"Bitch!" He growled. 

"Go to hell like your sister did." I smiled. Geoffrey held him back. 

"Good day." I walked off with Howard. 

"You get less afraid." He smiled. 

"Yeah." I smiled back hoping he didn't see my single tear. 

"Winton." Geoffrey said. 

"Howard." I sighed. He led me away.

"Running doesn't do you good." He called after us. Before I knew it I was in his carriage, Howard and Geo running off somewhere. 

"Madame, might we discuss my payment?" He smirked as we arrived to his estate. 

"I only agreed to get info on something not for your nasty wants." I sighed. 

"Talk to me like that again- London is no America. Understand that." He led me up to his drawing room. 

"I'm well aware now I need info-" 

"Goodness you don't stop talking." He hit my ass. I slapped him. He came at me with force, I fought back screaming. He covered my mouth and just- I don't know how to say it since all my mind is thinking about is Ciel and Eddy. Crying my eyes out. 

"Hell away from my wife!" I felt warm arms around me. 

"Angel~ Why are you crying?" He asked wiping my tears away, making me turn and bury my head in his chest. 

"Why are you in America?" I asked. 

"For you." He chuckled fixing my dress still. We left back to my hotel. 

"Goodness his staff just didn't know what to do. I saw him raping you and thought- even Alois isn't that bad." Ciel said. 

"He's a bitch." I sighed. 

"Yes and with a small dick." He smiled making me laugh. 

"Papa!" Eddy ran too Ciel.

 "Now you want to speak!" I asked making him giggle.