Hitting up the gram

Nakovas pov

I woke up actually feeling surprisingly good I didn't have a headache. I remembered how good last night was and was about to text Talia to see if she was up so we could talk about what happened with her and Simon last night.
I unplugged my phone from its charger and I had a lot of notifications.it was weird because I only get notifications from contacts or verified people because of the large followings I had on social media.

Instagram : 10 new people have started following you
Snapchat : tobjizzle added you as a friend
Snapchat : Therealksi added you as a friend

I went on Instagram first, everyone from last night had added me because Simon posted a photo of me him and Talia at the club and tagged us both so they must have found my Instagram from there.
It was a bit confusing though as I knew them by only their names and not their YouTube names.

Then I realised it was Jj and Tobi who added me on Snapchat, I realised Jj was Ksi. I added them both back and then got changed. I then did my makeup and FaceTimed Talia whilst I did, yeah she was only in the room next door to me but she was still in bed.Obviously I then look a picture and posted it to Instagram as Insta is basically my life.

Obviously I then look a picture and posted it to Instagram as Insta is basically my life

@Nakova_                              398,866 likes

Sunday= lazy day

29,879 comments
@taliamar : don't be too lazy I want breakfast made 🍳
@tobjizzle : you need it after your moves last night 😂😂
@Saoirse12345 : pink to make the boys wink ;)

I read Talias comment and ran straight into her room.
"That was a quick comment girl , you have my post notifications on don't even lie" I laughed squeezing Talia cheeks together with my hands.
"Piss off and make me breakfast idiot" Talia laughed pushing me off her bed
"And don't wear your shoes in my bed dickhead" she added in a fake bitchy way
"Love you too" I shouted back walking to the kitchen.

I cooked Talia and me breakfast and we ate it together talking about last night.
"Soooo hows simon" I giggled
"Well we've decided we're seeing each other like lowkey dating but-"
"Omg your dating" I cut her off
"Yeah sorta but as I was saying were not officially dating yet but obviously people know what's going on in his friends group" she replied all smiley
"Awww I'm happy for you" I said to Talia whilst putting my plate in the dishwasher and going back to my room.