Brake ups

*a few weeks later*
*Nakovas pov*

This morning I got a phone call from Sarah close, she asked to meet and sounded pretty upset, I was concerned because I knew how much of a bubbly, happy, person Sarah was ,so I got ready quickly not bothering with makeup and left the house straight away to meet Sarah at a coffee shop near Sarah's house.

*20 minutes later*

I got to the small coffee shop and saw Sarah sat in the back corner of the room, her eyes were red and puffy, you could tell she had been crying.

I walked straight over to the table and hugged Sarah straight away, as soon as she saw me she started crying again.

I knew it must have been big otherwise she would've just talked to Callum about it like she always did. Maybe this was just something a girl had to sort, and as one of her best friends I will always be here for her to sort any shit she has, any of Sarah's problems are my problems, that's how much I've grown to love her.

"What's up babe" I said sitting opposite Sarah worried.

"Me and Callum decided its best if we break up"
She said with a stutter and tears in her eyes

"Omg babe I'm so sorry" I said holding her hands in mine on the table.
"What happened, you've been together 5 years?" I asked concerned.

"We're just not making each other happy anymore, we're at different places in our lives"  she replied wiping away her tear which just kept falling.

I felt myself start to well up seeing her cry but I stopped myself, I had to be the strong one for Sarah.
"Oh babes I don't know what to say, this makes me so upset you were such a perfect couple"

"See that's that thing it really wasn't very perfect anymore, he's still my best friend and always will be but we've just fallen out of love" she replied sniffling back her sadness.

"If you need somewhere to stay until you find somewhere you know you are welcome at ours hun" I said smiling at Sarah weakly

"Oh no I wouldn't want to get in the way" Sarah replied shaking her head and looking down

"Sarah shut up your staying, Jj can take Kendal out to watch a movie tonight or bowling or something and we will have a girly night, ice cream, Adele, movies, wine, pj's, you deserve it" I said trying to make Sarah feel happier in the moment

"Thankyou Kova I don't know what I would do without you, but honestly can we forget the wine I really don't feel like drinking" she replied looking at me through her watery eyes

"Totally, that was stupid of me" I answered shaking my head feeling stupid

"No it's fine, and Jj and Kendal don't have to go out their own home because of me, I would love to see Kendal anyway and Jj always makes me laugh"
She replied sweetly

"Ok but tonight is all about you and you can cry into my shoulder as much as you want and we can cry into our ice cream and talk about anything you want to, if we get it all out now the situation is Raw, that will be the best idea" I said trying to be there the best I can for Sarah.

"I love you so much Kova" Sarah said starting to cry again.

"I love you too sah, and It worked when me and Jj split so hopefully I can help you too, should we grab a takeaway coffee and go back to mine"

"Sounds like a plan." Sarah said wiping the tears away once more.