Visiting willNE (& kenji the dog)

Lol I gave up with the part 3 of the smut

*5 months later*

@Nakova_                                      120,750 likes 4,190 comments:@Miaxmon: miss you @xstephlee: this family 🥰@emilygeere: peach

4,190 comments:
@Miaxmon: miss you
@xstephlee: this family 🥰
@emilygeere: peach

Nakovas pov*

Once we got home after the fight, all I wanted to do was spend time with my baby girl. After spending years with it being just me and her, we were so close, I hated leaving her, I know i wasn't away long, but I was so used to spending every second with her.

The day after we got home Jj had a shoot with the sidemen so me and Kendal decided to go to the cinema together, I gave her choice of what movie we would watch, we ended up watching Trolls 2, it was surprisingly good for a kids film.

While we were walking through London we walked past a pet shop, Kendal always loved looking at the pets, Jjs has always wanted a pet, but with our lifestyles we just didn't have time for a cat or dog, and we didn't want to be unfair, we would want to be able to look after it properly. I deceived to text will Lenny because me and him have been friends for a while and I knew he was close with inabber who has a shiba called kenji, and will happened to be looking after kenji at his flat for the week. He said he was happy for me and Kendal to come over and see kenji. I wasn't going to tell Kendal till we were there I just said we were going to visit will, Mia and gee.

When we got there will answered the door. "Alright" And then turned to Kendal, "hey I've got something to show you" I smiled at will and he led us through to the living room where kenji was running around.
"Doggy" Kendal yelled, jumping up and down.

It was so cute to see her so excited over an animal, Jj has always wanted pets too but our apartment just isn't big enough for a dog it would be unfair. Kendal played with kenji for about 2 hours while I spoke to will and gee, having a catch up before we decided to go home because Jj has texted saying he was gone from shooting the  sidemen video with the boys for the day.

Kendal talked about kenji and animals in general the whole Uber ride home, and shared her excitement of seeing kenji with Jj as soon as we were home.she had forgotten to tell Jj that we had even been to the cinema because seeing the fog was the highlight to her day.

When we put Kendal to bed that night, Jj read her a book and tucked her in while I finished some work for the next photo shoot I was doing.

Jj walked into our office room. "She really wants a pet you know?"
I span round on my chair to face Jj.
"I know babe, but we can't have big pets in our place" I replied with a sad tone knowing I would love a pet as much as she would.
"What about something small like hamsters?" Jj said
"Really?" I replied in shock thinking Jj would never want hamsters
"Yeah, aslong as I help name them" Jj replied
"Ok, it's settled we're getting hamsters"
"We can tell Kenny in the morning, and get stuff from the pet store too maybe?" Jj replied
I jumped up from the seat a hugged Jj "I love you".
"I love you too"